The real source of Jake's whitey bridge

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

The real source of Jake's whitey bridge

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 pm

It a well known fact, in the crossroads of blues, that Jake's whitey bridge come from old Brasstooth Johnson hisownself, the famous Delta Blues player that some say boxed the devil hiself in Biloxi back in '08 (the other '08, not the year Dark Knight come out). Story go, one day Jake walking back home from a gig, where he just play with The Band Band, a The Band coverband. Story go, Jake drop his brass housekey in an alley, so he crouch down to pick it up, but instead he pick up what look like brassteeth. So, he thow it in his guitarcase with his Strat, think nothin of it, then one day, when he getting his guitar worked in by Bill S. Preston, Esquire, Sr., at Charvel in radical San Dimas, Bill sr. say, I mean he say, "Ya know what Jake? This would make a great bridge on your strat, give you extra sustain," so Jake, he say, I mean, he say, "Sure, I'll try it." And the rest is history.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

All Access Member

Re: The real source of Jake's whitey bridge

Postby Shadow » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:07 pm

You have quite a big imagionation, Fedaykin. :o :? Interesting and strange stories you write. Have a great 4th of July! 8) Peace.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...