More Jake (& Mandy) wicked-Interviews...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

More Jake (& Mandy) wicked-Interviews...

Postby Shadow » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:18 pm

I will love to see a new Interview with JAKE E. LEE and if possible MANDY LION, too. It's been quite a while such the last big coverage on them since 2005...'JAKE's highly acclaimed "Retraced" album, Cd recording and Mr. LION's/WWIII "When God Turned Away" album both are excellent albums. And would like to know when are Jake and Mandy gonna dish out some hefty new vibes as WICKED ALLIANCE: their an awesome wicked Duo and would like to partnership flourish more. 8O :P :twisted: Big wicked smile. Peace and have a great & safe 4th of July 2011, everyone :!:

Secret Loser

Re: More Jake (& Mandy) wicked-Interviews...

Postby Fedaykin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 am

Shadow wrote:I will love to see a new Interview with JAKE E. LEE and if possible MANDY LION, too. It's been quite a while such the last big coverage on them since 2005...'JAKE's highly acclaimed "Retraced" album, Cd recording and Mr. LION's/WWIII "When God Turned Away" album both are excellent albums. And would like to know when are Jake and Mandy gonna dish out some hefty new vibes as WICKED ALLIANCE: their an awesome wicked Duo and would like to partnership flourish more. 8O :P :twisted: Big wicked smile. Peace and have a great & safe 4th of July 2011, everyone :!:

I gotta be honest, I am not a fan of Mandy. He's an acquired taste that I can't acquire. Besides that, I thought the song arraignments of WA were very cool. I would have liked to hear Jake with Don Dokken. That would be a show! For the short time Badlands were together they made some great music, and I wish I could have seen them live. I was very shocked to hear of the death of Ray Gillen in '93 from people I knew who knew Badlands. No one knew Ray was ill. He was a terrific singer and a great live performer.
“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Return to All things Jake E Lee...