iguitarmag.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

iguitarmag.com

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am

There is a nice feature in this issue of iguitar about the guitarist of Ozzy, nice little feature on Jake as well as Tony,Randy,Zakk and Gus. There is also a really cool video interview with Doug Aldrich of Whitesnake and several other features to. Check it out at iguitarmag.com

Ultimate Sinner

Re: iguitarmag.com

Postby Allfyve » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

tedeeoo wrote:There is a nice feature in this issue of iguitar about the guitarist of Ozzy, nice little feature on Jake as well as Tony,Randy,Zakk and Gus. There is also a really cool video interview with Doug Aldrich of Whitesnake and several other features to. Check it out at iguitarmag.com

i cant find any jake :!: please could u précising the link, ty

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Just go to www.iguitarmag.com and click on issue 3, its got zakk on the cover.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

tedeeoo wrote:Just go to www.iguitarmag.com and click on issue 3, its got zakk on the cover.

thanks i found it :arrow:

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/iguitar/iguitar/magazine/3/guitar/interact/issue3/page/1/

:!:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Allfyve wrote:
tedeeoo wrote:Just go to www.iguitarmag.com and click on issue 3, its got zakk on the cover.

thanks i found it :arrow:

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag/iguitar/iguitar/magazine/3/guitar/interact/issue3/page/1/

at page 10-11
:!: :!:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

tedeeoo wrote:There is a nice feature in this issue of iguitar about the guitarist of Ozzy, nice little feature on Jake as well as Tony,Randy,Zakk and Gus. There is also a really cool video interview with Doug Aldrich of Whitesnake and several other features to. Check it out at iguitarmag.com

Thanks for sharing this music magazine Guitar 'Site: it looks like a new Guitar magazine line, iGuitar great feature cover on ZAKK WLYDE (he looks like THOR everyday, smile!!! Seriously he does and I wouldn't want to make him mad...'his huge!!) Also like the other link-that goes into the feature details to the iGuitar special, that Allfyve has on his comment thread "very nice". It really comes at ya ALL the Wizards of OZ fame Virtuoso-Guitarists Toni IOMMI, Randy RHOADS, Jake E. LEE, Zakk WYLDE and GUS that kicked-solid with OZZY OSBOURNE. Beautiful in action live shots...'trailblazin'. Love it! Couldn't really read the feature 'cause the type is just so big & something like that you should go out and buy it anyway, for it's special. I'll try to find it...'thanks! 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks for the link, Allf!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...