13 min you tube-Jake!!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

13 min you tube-Jake!!

Postby melina » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:27 am

http://youtu.be/P5ihlqhDrz4

This is pretty cool! I haven't seen this one before. Just wanted to share.

Killer of Giants

Re: 13 min you tube-Jake!!

Postby Aga-Ta » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

I saw this earlier, but in pieces, and inferior quality ..;) It was a show for British TV Tube TV. I am glad that someone threw it in full ..:)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Too bad the person working the camera didn't get a clue on who should be getting the constant shot until the 3rd song, though. The first two songs you see Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, drums, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy ...

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Doobie- Well - I do not know where the cameramen had his head.? It looks as if they were doing everything that Jake does not show ... even during solos.
Missing here yet : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLHbBj3485E

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Doobie wrote:Too bad the person working the camera didn't get a clue on who should be getting the constant shot until the 3rd song, though. The first two songs you see Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, drums, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy ...

no cameramans fault :!: isthe editors choice wif somebody shouting/screaming/yelling behind at him :x

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Allfyve » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Allfyve wrote:
Doobie wrote:Too bad the person working the camera didn't get a clue on who should be getting the constant shot until the 3rd song, though. The first two songs you see Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy, drums, Ozzy, bass, Ozzy ...

no cameramans fault :!: isthe editors choice wif somebody shouting/screaming/yelling behind at him :x

uhu,,,, delete '' at'' ifs possible

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Too bad the Camera man didn't spend some quality shots on Jake E. Lee and Randy Castillo. ...-OZZY since it is his band the lens is gonna stay on him but still it would be nice giving some quality shot settings on members that put on one heck of a live performances. I noticed that Phil Soussan got some quality shots on him. But none the less cool vintage live footage on Ozzy Osbourne and his band, 1986 Ultimate Sin Live Concert.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...