Jake E. Lee & Ray Luzier togheter

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Jake E. Lee & Ray Luzier togheter

Postby Elpowerkapo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Killer of Giants

Re: Jake E. Lee & Ray Luzier togheter

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Ha ha - what behind the coincidence - literally yesterday I encountered the same link..;)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 pm

That was e-x-t-r-a-o-d-i-n-a-r-y homage Tribute from Jake E. Lee & Ray Luzier to Jeff Beck "Rice Pudding" (odd title) song. Really awesome strange, Galactic sounds from JAKE's Guitar instrumnets/and pedals and such & the solid Drum-grooves from LUZIER's Drums. Like the vintage photos in all: the Fine pink mist looking one w/the pink background and JAKE wearing the suit is truelly a heartfelt/enchanting & handsome one (Mr. Lee in his later yrs. looking sharp! 8) )...'really like that photo of him. THANKS for sharing. All the photos were cool/nice.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Elpowerkapo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Shadow wrote:That was e-x-t-r-a-o-d-i-n-a-r-y homage Tribute from Jake E. Lee & Ray Luzier to Jeff Beck "Rice Pudding" (odd title) song. Really awesome strange, Galactic sounds from JAKE's Guitar instrumnets/and pedals and such & the solid Drum-grooves from LUZIER's Drums. Like the vintage photos in all: the Fine pink mist looking one w/the pink background and JAKE wearing the suit is truelly a heartfelt/enchanting & handsome one (Mr. Lee in his later yrs. looking sharp! 8) )...'really like that photo of him. THANKS for sharing. All the photos were cool/nice.

Thank you very much, had long wanted to do this video.
Jake and Ray should have recorded more things together ;)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...