Toronto Rock N Roll Heaven 1989-BADLANDS

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Toronto Rock N Roll Heaven 1989-BADLANDS

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Very cool vintage Interview with Ray Gillen & Jake E. Lee discussing how BADLANDS came to be & the choice to go on a Bluesy-Rock music vibe for their band. It's treasure footage of them so young & jammin' Professional musicians that certainly have a Funk-Blue & Rock edge that is superb and groovin' all the way. Saw the Interview through Blabbermouth.com presented by youtube. Very nice!! :o Check it out.

Killer of Giants

Re: Toronto Rock N Roll Heaven 1989-BADLANDS

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Shadow - You mean this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y77puVHGrE

I don't want to believe that nobody here had not pasted, easy to find this interview on youtube, so I think everyone has already stumbled on it before. Anyway - it's nice to look at not only Jake but and hear him too.:)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:Shadow - You mean this?

I don't want to believe that nobody here had not pasted, easy to find this interview on youtube, so I think everyone has already stumbled on it before. Anyway - it's nice to look at not only Jake but and hear him too.:)

YES, it's the one I'm speaking of :!: THANK YOU for linking it here (I don't know how to do that..'smile). It's a treausure piece on BADLANDS founders & Leaders Jake E. Lee and Ray Gillen (so young, nice Interview): it's my first time seeing it and maybe I'd have stumble on something like it before but it wasn't as indepth as this vintage footage is. Anyway, glad to have it linked-paste here for our viewing delight. Peace and once again, thanks!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby johnorlitta » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah, I've seen this before, but it's always cool to see it again. Thanks for bringing up the subject Shadow, and thanks for posting the link to the video on Youtube Aga-Ta.
"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Shadow wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:Shadow - You mean this?

YES, it's the one I'm speaking of :!: THANK YOU for linking it here (I don't know how to do that..'smile). It's a treausure piece on BADLANDS founders & Leaders Jake E. Lee and Ray Gillen (so young, nice Interview): it's my first time seeing it and maybe I'd have stumble on something like it before but it wasn't as indepth as this vintage footage is. Anyway, glad to have it linked-paste here for our viewing delight. Peace and once again, thanks!

I understand your joy, I was also thrilled when I saw it the first time ..;)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...