Free (The Band!)

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Free (The Band!)

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:59 am

That would be pretty damn cool! :-)

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:40 am

Tommy Thayer is a bit better than Ace i mean its only cause tommy is a die hard fan and had to reteach Ace all his songs. Ace is kinda slippin (Still respect him hes great in my book) but i think Tommy needs a bit more respect hes doing a DAMN good job

(Not to mention i really liked black n blue)

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:02 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:I don't have a problem with Paul Rogers fronting Freddie these days. At least Queen went out and got a respectable veteran to represent them.

I don't have a problem with Eric Singer wearing Peter Criss' makeup in Kiss either.

BOY, NOW I'VE DONE IT! :-)

At least Queen didn't pull an INXS and go on a reality show to find a new lead singer. What an insult to Michael Hutchence RIP. I couldn't even watch that show. :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:38 am

Gutterflower wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:I don't have a problem with Paul Rogers fronting Freddie these days. At least Queen went out and got a respectable veteran to represent them.

I don't have a problem with Eric Singer wearing Peter Criss' makeup in Kiss either.

BOY, NOW I'VE DONE IT! :-)

At least Queen didn't pull an INXS and go on a reality show to find a new lead singer. What an insult to Michael Hutchence RIP. I couldn't even watch that show. :roll:

I tend to agree flower, I knew mick, partied heaps with him, and one of my best mates was with him the nite leading up to his death. They were rehearsing for their upcoming world tour, at the abc studios in sydney, and all i can say he was having a good time that night, but dont want to say much more, as we all believe, it wasnt suicide.

But yeh, I thought the boys would have just called it a day, afterall, they were school mates that formed a band in their teens, the same members for 20 years, and they could quite easily go out and replce mick. Just doesnt seem right. :cry:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:28 am

What can be said of INXS? Way killer name, cool tunes, great hair. ( for their time, ofcourse) I remember digging on the great sound INXS got out of their recordings. Ahhh, the "golden dawn awakening" days of MIDI!

Previous

Return to Free for all...