Jake - Pin Up - Monster Of Rock 84

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Jake - Pin Up - Monster Of Rock 84

Postby Aga-Ta » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Poster from a magazine

All Access Member

Re: Jake - Pin Up - Monster Of Rock 84

Postby tedeeoo » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

This is an interesting picture to me because I have seen a photo from this show, that showed a tv camera filming Ozzy's set. I would LOVE to find the footage as Ozzy himself has said this was one the all-time best shows he ever played and I have also heard people who were there say that Jake stole the show on a bill that also included, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen, Angus Young and if memory serves me correct Dave Meniketti. Both Eddie and Gary complimented Jake on his playing that day, if that tells you anything (cause EVH just doesn't give many people praise). Once again, cool picture Aga-Ta, keep them coming :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm

tedeeoo wrote:This is an interesting picture to me because I have seen a photo from this show, that showed a tv camera filming Ozzy's set. I would LOVE to find the footage as Ozzy himself has said this was one the all-time best shows he ever played and I have also heard people who were there say that Jake stole the show on a bill that also included, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen, Angus Young and if memory serves me correct Dave Meniketti. Both Eddie and Gary complimented Jake on his playing that day, if that tells you anything (cause EVH just doesn't give many people praise). Once again, cool picture Aga-Ta, keep them coming :D

One word - one picture and so many memories .. :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Another photo from the same magazine :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Excellent Posters of JAKE got live in action. Thanks for sharing. Those MONSTER OF ROCK shows during the 80's are totally Classic Heavy-Duty Hard Rock/Metal Concert Events and you have to be at the top of your game to throw down some solid grooves and OZZY OSBOURNE and his band at the '84 Monster of Rock Concert Event definately did that..'Jake looks Trailblazing!! :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Shadow wrote:Excellent Posters of JAKE got live in action. Thanks for sharing. Those MONSTER OF ROCK shows during the 80's are totally Classic Heavy-Duty Hard Rock/Metal Concert Events and you have to be at the top of your game to throw down some solid grooves and OZZY OSBOURNE and his band at the '84 Monster of Rock Concert Event definately did that..'Jake looks Trailblazing!! :twisted:

Shadow-this is why these photos interceding to see that same joy I felt when I saw these pics .. :wink: Thanks for those words .. :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
Shadow wrote:Excellent Posters of JAKE got live in action. Thanks for sharing. Those MONSTER OF ROCK shows during the 80's are totally Classic Heavy-Duty Hard Rock/Metal Concert Events and you have to be at the top of your game to throw down some solid grooves and OZZY OSBOURNE and his band at the '84 Monster of Rock Concert Event definately did that..'Jake looks Trailblazing!! :twisted:

Shadow-this is why these photos interceding to see that same joy I felt when I saw these pics .. :wink: Thanks for those words .. :)

YOUR VERY WELCOME..'totally from the Heart. The 80's were and forever will be Trailblazing!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...