Several pictures of Jake- Donington 84

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Several pictures of Jake- Donington 84

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 pm

All Access Member

Re: Several pictures of Jake- Donington 84

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 pm

..'there very blurry yet vintage of course from JAKE's - OZZY OSBOURNE Music era period time zone. I have seen clearer photos of these Classic shots. peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Shadow wrote:..'there very blurry yet vintage of course from JAKE's - OZZY OSBOURNE Music era period time zone. I have seen clearer photos of these Classic shots. peace!

Shadow-if you've seen somewhere in the same shot of this size but better tell me where .. :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:
Shadow wrote:..'there very blurry yet vintage of course from JAKE's - OZZY OSBOURNE Music era period time zone. I have seen clearer photos of these Classic shots. peace!

Shadow-if you've seen somewhere in the same shot of this size but better tell me where .. :)

..Well, I guess they should be here in the JAKE Photo Gallery but there not the same live in action shots. Uhhh, hope that helps. There's a plenty Classic vintage photo shots of Jake E. Lee and his rich Music Career there. Peace and Happy Holidays :!:

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Shadow wrote:
Aga-Ta wrote:

..Well, I guess they should be here in the JAKE Photo Gallery but there not the same live in action shots. Uhhh, hope that helps. There's a plenty Classic vintage photo shots of Jake E. Lee and his rich Music Career there. Peace and Happy Holidays :!:

Shadow-believe me - the local gallery I know by heart ..: D I watched so many images that you see some new approach, I know that previously I didn't see this picture. I assure you that these photos will surely not in the local gallery.:) I greet you well :)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:01 pm

She probably saw different shots of the same show or something.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Doobie wrote:She probably saw different shots of the same show or something.

Yeah, I did but I can't say excellent where yet I did see quite a few Classic images of JAKE E. LEE dress like while playing live in action during the early/mid '80's. Peace & thanks!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...