HOLY SHIT...hold on to your hats Jake fans...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: HOLY SHIT...hold on to your hats Jake fans...

Postby sytharnia » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:55 am

how can it not be jake??....here is a guy who has zero interest in the "business" so WHY would he appear in a video if he had nothing to do with the song????? doesn't make sense to me

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 pm

:o :D WOW, what a great new groovin' video of JAKE E. LEE kicking it full voltage w/BEGGARS & THIEVES "We Come Undone" (from their latest album We Are the Brokenhearted) music video. I was cruising through google earlier and just so happen to glade into Blabbermouth.net (I like going there every so often! 8) I like there Music News updates and all on musicians/bands. And boy oh boy what a treasure misty-eye suprised...'so, nice to see the Rebel legendary musician Jake E. Lee still kicking it live with other Classic legendary Music Artists/Bands Beggar & Thieves Louie Merlino (great Vocals & Frontman) and Ronnie Mancuso founding members of Beggars & Thieves. Their BEGGAS & THIEVES new video is Solid grounded "We Come Undone" and the music guests are "Solid" loved the guitar solo from Jake E. Lee (High Energy performance..'and lookin' sizzling), and Ron Keel trying to get a Vocal cord in that was funny and Gene Simmons-cool, etc.,. all the guests & Origional members were totally Rockin'. LOVE IT and a definate hit "We Come Undone"...'I'll be checking it out again and again and again. Great song :!:

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

Because NOTHING about the video makes sense. I doubt all those people play on that song. It's a obviously a little PR stunt to have all those cameos in the video.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Well, unfortunately - this piece interviewed several times wanting to look at Jake and I already have enough of it .. of course this song is not Jake .. :wink:
I think that all participating here are so hungry for something new in the implementation of Jake that they accept what he will do it without reservation.
Looking at it through the prism of his person ...
Of course, the taste is not discussed but that's the impression.
Don't change the fact that I'm really glad that Jake is doing something and that he showed in some production.. :)

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:48 pm

I would believe it is safe to say that it is Jakes work on the solo. Beggars & Thieves are based out of Vegas. Jake is known for tracking in the studio's for multiple artists in Vegas.

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:06 pm

macheted01 wrote:I would believe it is safe to say that it is Jakes work on the solo. Beggars & Thieves are based out of Vegas. Jake is known for tracking in the studio's for multiple artists in Vegas.

I don't even take into account the other possibility - after all, no one on the potency of this clip does not interceded..
Maybe just drink a beer together in Vegas and he did them a favor ..? :wink:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby nata115 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 am

I wanna too drink beer with Jake...... What I`m talking about??
$)

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:08 am

nata115 wrote:I wanna too drink beer with Jake...... What I`m talking about??
$)

Well, again, my English ... I wanted to write that they themselves probably drink beer together - that is, Jake, and someone from the band Beggars & Thieves.

All Access Member

Postby tedeeoo » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I can tell you that Jake knows these guys pretty well, when Eddie Trunk was in Vegas recently he mentioned hanging out with Ron from B&T and that Ron called Jake and tried to get him to come hang out with them (he declined). To me, it would take someone who knows Jake fairly well to do that. Is it Jake playing on this song, all I can go by is Blabbermouth so I won't go out on a limb and say for certain that it is. I personally like the solo and the song for that matter, its well produced and sounds really good to me. The solo is very "note perfect" and if it is indeed Jake, he did a superb job of playing what the song called for, not to mention his guitar tone is great. The fact that he even appeared in the video is something I would not have expected. To each their own I suppose, but I'm glad to see him and hear him (?) again. :D

Wonder if anyone could contact B&T and find out just what Jake did or didn't do, the video says he would prefer to "play" with B&T, that to me implies that MAYBE, he is.

Postby Fivethumbs » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 pm

I enjoyed that. I for one would watch Jake play Bark at the Moon 750,000 more timses

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby guitarninja » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 pm

if you go to sleaze roxx.com they have just reviewed this release.
it got a good review, but under the listing for additional musicians,
Jake is not on the list.
the plot thickens, will we ever know the truth, did he play on this record,
is he really Italian, does he grill out with psycho chicks from the Florida swamplands-stay tuned, the truth is out there!!!!!!!!!!
GN

Ultimate Sinner

Postby johnorlitta » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 pm

LOL
"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Postby stringstapper » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:19 am

saw this vid last week.The tune is a bit soft for my liking but the solo is a good un.
I think we need to hear harder,edgier stuff from these dood,s featuring jake E Lee!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 am

Seasons, have you ever seen 'Dag The Giblets'? I wish I could quote it exactly but, I haven't seen that video in years as, I only have it on VHS. If you have seen it, then you know Jake states that he does what feels right to him and IF his fans like it, that's a plus. In other words, his priority is himself...as such it should be.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:45 am

You can buy dag the giblets on this site on a dvd.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...