Badlands - Dag the Giblets - FULL VIDEO !

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Badlands - Dag the Giblets - FULL VIDEO !

Postby Aga-Ta » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 pm

All Access Member

Re: Badlands - Dag the Giblets - FULL VIDEO !

Postby Kathy » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Aga-Ta wrote:8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ujVwrN6MgI

and live in Mountain View, CA 1989. - full concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiwmlYK ... ure=relmfu

Both videos were great....It is so hard to believe that Ray Gillian has passed watching him so alive....The cars were cool too! I never got into round track but I do love drag racing. 8)
Thank you so much Aga-Ta

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

I'm sorry I missed spelled Gillen...But, I do have a good excuse..we had a woman trying to stab her husband ....I stopped the video then everything slowed back down and when I was saying thank you she started back again..
this is good stress relief,,thanks to you all

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 am

we had a woman trying to stab her husband'.....

That needs a full explanation Kathy...what happened.

On the Giblets video at 23.51 is the best version of Whiskey Dust out there, they NAIL it.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 pm

I get on my lap top at work. I'm a police dispatcher. And in between calls, I like to see what you guys and gals are talking about. Great for stress relief..When you answer the phone you never know what is happening on the other end..Could be a noise complaint or a fight,domestic, robbery or someone just wanting to ask a legal question. And you have to keep up with the officers, what they are doing making sure they are safe,ect..And I work at night for now.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 am

Thanks for that, I thought you were in amongst it, thankfully you were not.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Awesome, enchanting Rock N Rolla vintage film coverage on BADLANDS: both film footage (Official/Bootleg) are Classic and like both!! Especially the Official music Documentary BADLANDS: Dag the Giblets set scenery in the Old West during the filming for their "The Last Time" music video. Great heavy vibe & energies from band members: Ray Gillen vocals, Jake E. Lee guitars, Greg Chaisson bass and Jeff Martin drums (& Eric Singer drums). The 2:29 min spot is a treasure scene of BADLANDS sitting together being interviewed (that's priceless): every minute actually!! I have this music Documentary on the legendary dessert raw-hide Bayou gaters BADLANDS and it's truly a Classic treasure to own. 8) Amazing music delivery throughout!

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

something with these sunglasses, i would rather watch without :? even if they are C8) 8) L .....
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 am

I've had this on DVD for 5-6 years 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Shadow wrote:Awesome, enchanting Rock N Rolla vintage film coverage on BADLANDS: both film footage (Official/Bootleg) are Classic and like both!! Especially the Official music Documentary BADLANDS: Dag the Giblets set scenery in the Old West during the filming for their "The Last Time" music video. Great heavy vibe & energies from band members: Ray Gillen vocals, Jake E. Lee guitars, Greg Chaisson bass and Jeff Martin drums (& Eric Singer drums). The 2:29 min spot is a treasure scene of BADLANDS sitting together being interviewed (that's priceless): every minute actually!! I have this music Documentary on the legendary dessert raw-hide Bayou gaters BADLANDS and it's truly a Classic treasure to own. 8) Amazing music delivery throughout!

Can this doc still be bought I would love to see it on my big screeen I have a 52 inch and a 60 inch(yes, I'm bragging alittle) :oops: But alot of people have them too. anyway can we still buy the dvds on this website? :P

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Kathy wrote:
Shadow wrote:Awesome, enchanting Rock N Rolla vintage film coverage on BADLANDS: both film footage (Official/Bootleg) are Classic and like both!! Especially the Official music Documentary BADLANDS: Dag the Giblets set scenery in the Old West during the filming for their "The Last Time" music video. Great heavy vibe & energies from band members: Ray Gillen vocals, Jake E. Lee guitars, Greg Chaisson bass and Jeff Martin drums (& Eric Singer drums). The 2:29 min spot is a treasure scene of BADLANDS sitting together being interviewed (that's priceless): every minute actually!! I have this music Documentary on the legendary dessert raw-hide Bayou gaters BADLANDS and it's truly a Classic treasure to own. 8) Amazing music delivery throughout!

Can this doc still be bought I would love to see it on my big screeen I have a 52 inch and a 60 inch(yes, I'm bragging alittle) :oops: But alot of people have them too. anyway can we still buy the dvds on this website? :P

Well, I quess you have to go through contacting the Webmaster of this 'Site: if BADLANDS Documentary is still available. The BADLANDS: Dag the Giblets I bought quite sometime ago..'along time ago: so good luck in finding it. I bought it at a time when RECORD Stores were still very open to the public & Classic/Heavy Rock magazines carried gems in they Order section(s). So, good luck!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...