eyes

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

eyes

Postby Kathy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

I have read several statements about Jake's eye sight being bad. And now some are saying he is almost blind! Any truth to it? God I hope not. Of course his eyes will get worse with age no matter how well someone can see when they're younger. Its the "my arms not long enough" stage.

Killer of Giants

Re: eyes

Postby MetalHead » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:17 am

don't buy in to the rumours ;)
I won't believe anything until Jake himself confirms it,
but then again, we're only here for the music, correct? 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 am

MetalHead wrote:don't buy in to the rumours ;)
I won't believe anything until Jake himself confirms it,
but then again, we're only here for the music, correct? 8)

I know you're right.... :oops:

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes Kathy it is true about Jake's eye sight.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 am

seasons wrote:Yes Kathy it is true about Jake's eye sight.

it is? I suppose you have any proof to back that claim up?!
otherwise...the door is :arrow: that way !
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 am

There was an interview from way back where Jake talked about Ozzy loosing his temper with Jake because he said he was playing out of time. Jake said Ozzy said to him....'Are you deaf as well as fuckin blind'

The interview was from about 1983 with loads of black and white photos. I had it years ago but dont know the name of the magazine.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am

Sunrise wrote:There was an interview from way back where Jake talked about Ozzy loosing his temper with Jake because he said he was playing out of time. Jake said Ozzy said to him....'Are you deaf as well as fuckin blind'
The interview was from about 1983 ....

:|
i guess it was a kinda metaphore for Jake having his own idea of musical concept/structuality which has had not being the same as Ozzys thoughts inmost of the time, likely too weird or too commercial
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Sunrise wrote:There was an interview from way back where Jake talked about Ozzy loosing his temper with Jake because he said he was playing out of time. Jake said Ozzy said to him....'Are you deaf as well as fuckin blind'

The interview was from about 1983 with loads of black and white photos. I had it years ago but dont know the name of the magazine.

THAT BASTARD :evil: Ozzy not Jake....God knows I know what it is like to have bad eyes.....I wasn't hired for a job this past week because my eyes were too bad with out my contacts in. I've worn glasses/contact since I was 6 years old...When Ozzy has Sharon leading him around by the balls :roll: ...someone with poor vision must not deserve any respect from him...Please excuse the grammer.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 pm

funny ozzy would say that considering randy always played slightly ahead of the beat......max norman said that when he was mixing tribute

maybe jake was in time

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 am

His eyesight might be bad but who knows. All I know is he was able to see clearly enough to give me an autograph :D
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 am

Where and when did you meet the man, tell all.....

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm

LouZ wrote:His eyesight might be bad but who knows. All I know is he was able to see clearly enough to give me an autograph :D

That's funny!! Yeah, JAKE's eye vision is not very good...'that's why he wears spectacles/shades. Maybe contact lenes, too. All in all I'm sure, Mr. Lee has his vision checked & well taken care of.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:18 am

Shadow wrote:Yeah, JAKE's eye vision is not very good...'that's why he wears spectacles/shades.

oh'boy...you don't think it's possible he wears shades because he likes
the way they look? :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:13 am

Shadow wrote:
LouZ wrote:His eyesight might be bad but who knows. All I know is he was able to see clearly enough to give me an autograph :D

That's funny!! Yeah, JAKE's eye vision is not very good...'that's why he wears spectacles/shades. Maybe contact lenes, too. All in all I'm sure, Mr. Lee has his vision checked & well taken care of.

Shadow, I hope you are right and he is taking care of his eye sight...that is nothing to play around with.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Kathy wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Shadow, I hope you are right and he is taking care of his eye sight...that is nothing to play around with.

Yeah, your eye-sight is nothing to play around with: I myself have pretty fuzzy vision (I'm near sighted) and wear eye-glasses. I have to drag myself to the Optometrist when it comes time for an eye check-up. All those gadgets they have to do with the eyes in all. But it's for the best vision possible. So get your eyes checked, everyone!! 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...