I missed one of the best parts of a Jake show

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

I missed one of the best parts of a Jake show

Postby Kathy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 am

When watching Jake play on youtube I have been so occupied watching his hands, I forgot to look at something else. I was watching Badlands do Live wire and to my suprise the guy really has some hip action going on!!! 8O
I had to watch it more times than I want to admit just for the action, ladies you know what I mean. : :wink: ...I've never wanted to date a rock guy...I have aspired to play like one. But I have dated rock guys sometimes for the free teachings ....but really never put the two together and I know that sounds stupid as hell but well...but the way he moves with that guitar there have been some lucky ladies out there I'm sure. Sorry to sound so blunt. :P

Killer of Giants

Re: I missed one of the best parts of a Jake show

Postby Aga-Ta » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 am

Kathy wrote:When watching Jake play on youtube I have been so occupied watching his hands, I forgot to look at something else. I was watching Badlands do Live wire and to my suprise the guy really has some hip action going on!!! 8O
I had to watch it more times than I want to admit just for the action, ladies you know what I mean. : :wink: ...I've never wanted to date a rock guy...I have aspired to play like one. But I have dated rock guys sometimes for the free teachings ....but really never put the two together and I know that sounds stupid as hell but well...but the way he moves with that guitar there have been some lucky ladies out there I'm sure. Sorry to sound so blunt. :P

:D :D :D
Kathy - You're not alone in what you're doing .. :wink:
I can look at Jake and how he moves and how he plays all the time - and never get enough .. :D
Of course, as I listen - not only to watch .. :wink:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:34 pm

hahaha! i had a girlfriend who melted when he did that thing with his eyes in the "Shot In The Dark" video!

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm

tenfingersofdoom wrote:hahaha! i had a girlfriend who melted when he did that thing with his eyes in the "Shot In The Dark" video!

First I love your name, tenfingersogdoom 8) When I first saw him with Ozzy I really couldn't see him that well I just knew what I heard and I did watch a few of the Shots in the Dark but the 80s videos we not my thing....Even though I have admire Jakes looks, his guitar playing would take over my ears, eyes and mind...But, now I really do see what else I have been missing...such treats!! :D For da ladies. And as much as I dislike Ozzy now I'll watch Shot in the Dark. For Jake :P :wink:

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 pm

We all know the ladies love Jake for more than his guitar playing , he is handsome and talented and the swivel hips and 'bedroom eyes' thing is part of his look. My Mum even said he was 'lovely' and said his hair looked like a fur coat.

I like Lita Ford and Ann Wilson for the same reasons, so ladies enjoy all aspects of Jake as I am sure he would appreciate the compliments.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

I love watching him play in that Hire Wire video. I could sop him up with a
biscuit and eat him up :D . I love how he gets so into his playing and feels what he is playing.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Jake E. Lee has a lot of charisma and Trailblazing emotion in his playing. I too like many of us fans enjoy watching his performances: his a Jet Fire-ball in motion. His incredible, a Fine Pink Mist!! 8)

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Not to take away from the joy of a good Jake watch but. I wonder where did he get the name for "A fine Pink Mist"..

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:17 am

Good question, for which I have no answer.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...