Jakeelee.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jakeelee.com

Postby macheted01 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Stumbled onto something different by accident, but found it interesting anyways.
http://www.siteinfotool.com/jakeelee.com

All Access Member

Re: Jakeelee.com

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Looks like an very important Status Report on the 'Site: interesting. Keep it safe :!: Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 pm

macheted01 wrote:Stumbled onto something different by accident, but found it interesting anyways.

whats intresting ?? are you thinking about ''taking over''........... hrrmm
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:02 pm

dixiefix wrote:
macheted01 wrote:Stumbled onto something different by accident, but found it interesting anyways.

Hi Dixiefix, "No" I'm not thinking of taking over anything: to be quite honest I don't know exactly what it is (yet it looks very vital info there)...'the link above so mentioned like I said it looks like an Status Report on JAKE's 'Site. And it should be safe-guarded/like no one should be able to view it: only the Web Staff of this Site should be the only one's that can go there. Peace!!

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Shadow wrote:
dixiefix wrote:

Hi Dixiefix, "No" I'm not thinking of taking over anything: to be quite honest I don't know exactly what it is (yet it looks very vital info there)...'the link above so mentioned like I said it looks like an Status Report on JAKE's 'Site. And it should be safe-guarded/like no one should be able to view it: only the Web Staff of this Site should be the only one's that can go there. Peace!!

itsa bit clear i quoted mecheted .........it will be when you making registration of a webhotel yes

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

No, not interested in taking over. I casually do a google search for Jake and sometimes stumble onto interesting stuff and this came up. First time I ever seen it. I was kind of pleasantly surprised at how many viewers hit the site every day. Also surprised to see it created on a Linux system. I dont have the time to dedicate to the site to take over.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm

That is interesting Thank you for sharing
Hopefully something good will happen :D

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:12 am

anyone yet :?:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stewie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:44 am

I am pretty sure that there is a future for Jakeelee.com, so no worries guys.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Stewie wrote:I am pretty sure that there is a future for Jakeelee.com, so no worries guys.

I wonder why jake hasn't posted here about a vocalist search.....or does he plan an "official" site??

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 am

sytharnia wrote:
Stewie wrote:I am pretty sure that there is a future for Jakeelee.com, so no worries guys.

I wonder why jake hasn't posted here about a vocalist search.....or does he plan an "official" site??

Word is, he has no computer.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 am

Doobie wrote:
sytharnia wrote:

sarcasm is another way to feed rumors..... :?: :!:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Doobie wrote:
sytharnia wrote:

Bettter reason for him to post here!! This site and his fans have been loyal to him and he should post it here :wink:
And if it is true, that he doesn't have a computer..I'm sure he has access to one if he wants to use one. He could contact Jeff something he needs to do on a regular basis..I don't know about the rest of you..but I think legit things about Jake should be posted here first....Hell were on his side..what ever he decides.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stewie » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 am

With 'there is a future for jakeelee.com' I was referring to the other topic where there was a search for someone who could take the site over. I think its mostly up to Jake to contact the site, we're all ready for him to make his move. But if he doesn't want to, so be it :). We'll see what news we get in the next couple of weeks.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:34 am

Kathy wrote:
Doobie wrote:
sytharnia wrote:

I wonder why jake hasn't posted here about a vocalist search.....or does he plan an "official" site??[. He could contact Jeff something he needs to do on a regular basis..
I need to change my words..I wish he would do when something like the video/song he did with Beggers and Thieves and the solo he did for In This Moment....so we could look for it and not hope someone stumbles on it..Contact the website.
Guess he is a "in search of " type of guy. Anyone remember that show with Leonard is it Nemoy?? Dr. Spock?

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...