Pay Attention.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Pay Attention.

Postby macheted01 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 am

Those of you that are on Facebook. Find Sass Jordan and take a look at her recent posts.

Killer of Giants

Re: Pay Attention.

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 am

macheted01 wrote:Those of you that are on Facebook. Find Sass Jordan and take a look at her recent posts.

Sass Jordan

"Today I'm gonna work on the song I am doing with Jake E. Lee .. I am gonna take all the inspiration I can from the energy of love and enthusiasm you guys send our way! Thank You!!!"

Killer of Giants

Postby Aga-Ta » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:56 am

Sass Jordan
"I had never even heard of Badlands until we were in the SUN truck on our way to a gig in Phoenix last spring. We were playing a rotation music game, and our drummer, Tommy, put on a couple of songs, and the guys went crazy! They were singing the praises of Jake and the gang .. and I felt like an ass for never hearing of them... so we listen to them over and over. Our next show was in Vegas. We get there and I go out to dinner with some old pals .. and I mention Jake, for some reason. My friends look at me and say, "well, Jake is just in the other room, recording some guitar on the new record they are working on." I fell off my chair in shock .. so i went and met Jake, told him the the story, and we took a pic together, so that I could freak the SUN guys out. It worked like a CHARM .. one of the best surprises ever! Then Jake came to our show, later on, and the guys got to hang out with him. It was perfect. Jake is a champ."

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm

That's cool, but it's all pretty old news now.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 am

The pic. was old news. It is now confirmed that they are working on a tune together, hopefully more. Not sure if it something that is going on Jakes new work or if it is on Sass's. I know she has the Something Unto Nothing project with Brian Tichey, which is actually playing guitar. He is also doing the thing with Lynch Mob on the drums as well. She states Jake was tracking in the studio next door to them. So he is up to something anyways. What exactly it is, not sure. There are a few female vocalist that really grab my attention and Sass is one of them. Jake and her together will be great, whether it is a song or full length effort.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

a great guitarist never keep his handa away from a guitar even if has thousands of other interests,jobs or projects or disability....... :!:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Return to All things Jake E Lee...