sing?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

sing?

Postby Kathy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:41 am

Has anyone ever heard or heard of Jake singing? Besides backup vocals.

Secret Loser

Re: sing?

Postby Sunrise » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 am

Never, some tracks will be out there with Jake singing back up vocals but we dont have access to them. I have never heard of him leading a band as singer and player.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 am

Not vocal, but the voice of 'Atomic holiday' is Jake's voice, I heard :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:58 pm

angelrabbit wrote:Not vocal, but the voice of 'Atomic holiday' is Jake's voice, I heard :lol:

Thank you!! I heard it on youtube 8) I ordered A Fine Pink Mist. It's coming from Japan. I can't wait to get it!! :D

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:37 pm

"Atomic Holiday" is outta-sight...'strange, Galactic, digital Spacey like song. Awesome vibe & feel all around and had no ideal that JAKE is the one vocally speaking on it. Fantastic!! That's amazing he did not give himself credit for his own song. He does everything on it himself even the electronic drumming yet he did ask Drummer Ray LUZIER to add some of his flame (to help out w/the drum sound) into his Solo one man music Project JAKE E. LEE-A Fine Pink Mist. :twisted:

angelrabbit wrote:Not vocal, but the voice of 'Atomic holiday' is Jake's voice, I heard :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I've been listening to "A Fine Pink Mist" ....I like it ..I didn't expect music like this coming out of Jake.. It's dark/kinda demonic and then light/angelic...Blues swampgrass meets techno industrial metal but then has beautiful soothing guitar work but not for long it knocks the shit out of you with hard driving riffs... And you're left with WOW 8)
It was worth the wait

Return to All things Jake E Lee...