Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute To Van Halen

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute To Van Halen

Postby macheted01 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

Hey, I remember when there was talks of this and it was in the works, but never knew it hit. Does anybody here have it? If so, what do you think?

Killer of Giants

Re: Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute To Van Halen

Postby Doobie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 am

I believe there is a thread in Free For All regarding the release. I think it came out in July.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I could not find the post. I know there was one earlier on. In any case, after looking into this more, it appears the only track that Jake is on, is Running With The Devil. Which I am sure, it is the one that most of us already have, off of Running With The Devil. I was a little dissapointed to see this. I thought that maybe Jake was appearing throughout.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 am

Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977-2004 CD music Product Information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category Rock/Pop Albums, Heavy Metal CDs, Tributes, Rock, Oldies Collections
Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977-2004 music CDs Product Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Your Whiskey Home A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977 2004 songs Following in the footsteps of Van Halen's WILDLY successful reunion tour in 2007/2008 featuring the original fan-fav line-up of Alex, Eddie and David Lee Roth, the band's classic fanbase was re-energized & a new millennium generation of fans created, w/audiences ranging in age from 10 year old kids to their 50 year old parents! The highest grossing ($100 Million) tour in the band's 30 year history, now is the time for this record, featuring current/fmr members of Aerosmith, Journey, Ozzy Osbourne Band, Badlands, Ratt, Dio, Black Sabbath, Quiet Riot, Vanilla Fudge, Yngwie Malmsteen Band, etc

Tributee: Van Halen.
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Classic heavy Line-up of Bands so mentioned in your re-ply post Dixiefix. Wow, I'm surprise this VAN HALEN Tribute Collection "Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute To Van Halen" has not been unleashed already. About time it has it's limelight to show what these Classic Rocker's Funk/Metal/Bayou-Rock etc.,. give Tribute from their Hearts to!!

dixiefix wrote:Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977-2004 CD music Product Information
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category Rock/Pop Albums, Heavy Metal CDs, Tributes, Rock, Oldies Collections
Take Your Whiskey Home: A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977-2004 music CDs Product Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Your Whiskey Home A Millennium Tribute to Van Halen 1977 2004 songs Following in the footsteps of Van Halen's WILDLY successful reunion tour in 2007/2008 featuring the original fan-fav line-up of Alex, Eddie and David Lee Roth, the band's classic fanbase was re-energized & a new millennium generation of fans created, w/audiences ranging in age from 10 year old kids to their 50 year old parents! The highest grossing ($100 Million) tour in the band's 30 year history, now is the time for this record, featuring current/fmr members of Aerosmith, Journey, Ozzy Osbourne Band, Badlands, Ratt, Dio, Black Sabbath, Quiet Riot, Vanilla Fudge, Yngwie Malmsteen Band, etc

Tributee: Van Halen.

C

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:23 am

It is out. Available here
http://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Whiskey ... +van+halen
And many other places, I suppose. It has one not so favorable review.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 pm

macheted01 wrote:It is out. Available here
http://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Whiskey ... +van+halen
And many other places, I suppose. It has one not so favorable review.

Also, available at B&N ...'and it's doing quite well in the sales, too!!! Good fair price in all. Twenty-four heavy Classic VAN HALEN tracks from some mighty incredible Solid Classic Rock Bands/Music Artists paying homage to them. Great cover Art sleeve and the names of Bands appearing on the Tribute. Nice!! :twisted:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...