Old tour date with Badlands and my first concert

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Old tour date with Badlands and my first concert

Postby BeastFromTheEast » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Hello everyone i'm new here but i would like to say hi!

Also i have an old tour date with Badlands to add to the Jake E Lee tour list.This was the very first concert I went to.It was Tesla/Great White/Badlands 9/22/1989 at The Palace Auburn Hills,Mi.Great show I'll never forget it Badlands kicked ass!

All Access Member

Re: Old tour date with Badlands and my first concert

Postby macheted01 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 am

Ahh, another Michigander. Welcome aboard. I'm sure that was a geat show. Love Tesla. I was never fortunate enough to see Badlands. I lived too far up north at that time to really enjoy some good concerts. I had the choice of going to Castle Farms in Charlevoix or Valdu Lakes by Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Thanks for your input.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Ditto's same here and glad to hear that you had the fortunate opportunity to see BADLANDS (and the other Classic Rocker's in their glory days) blazing up the stage live. Not many of us fans had that fortune luck. Keep that treasure moment w/ya always. Peace!!
macheted01 wrote:Ahh, another Michigander. Welcome aboard. I'm sure that was a geat show. Love Tesla. I was never fortunate enough to see Badlands. I lived too far up north at that time to really enjoy some good concerts. I had the choice of going to Castle Farms in Charlevoix or Valdu Lakes by Silver Lake Sand Dunes. Thanks for your input.

Postby BeastFromTheEast » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah I still remember that concert very well mainly because it was my first one. My friends and I that went to that show tried to sneak in the employee's entrance to gain access to the backstage area. We actually made it pretty far with fake employee laminate badges and we met Troy Lucotta the drummer from Tesla before the jig was up. Then after that we all saw one of the best shows that year.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 pm

That's truelly a treasure moment and great that you enjoyed seeing all those Master bands/Rockers hit the stage!!!
BeastFromTheEast wrote:Yeah I still remember that concert very well mainly because it was my first one. My friends and I that went to that show tried to sneak in the employee's entrance to gain access to the backstage area. We actually made it pretty far with fake employee laminate badges and we met Troy Lucotta the drummer from Tesla before the jig was up. Then after that we all saw one of the best shows that year.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

BeastFromTheEast wrote:Hello everyone i'm new here but i would like to say hi!

Also i have an old tour date with Badlands to add to the Jake E Lee tour list.This was the very first concert I went to.It was Tesla/Great White/Badlands 9/22/1989 at The Palace Auburn Hills,Mi.Great show I'll never forget it Badlands kicked ass!

I saw them on that same tour, same bill, at the Patriot Center at George Mason University. They were killer good - I'll never forget it either. It's also the one and only time I ever got to see Badlands.

Welcome to the board!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...