Megadeth gets a new bassplayer !

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Megadeth gets a new bassplayer !

Postby Fretman » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:15 pm

Thajan wrote:Marty Friedman is not coming back to the band because he wants to do his own thing. Nick Menza WAS in megadeth for a short while with the new line up, but was fired prob because of personal indifferences.
Dave and David (ellefson) are friends again but David is doing his own thing with F5 so he wont come back either.

And yeah Megadeth IS Dave Mustaine's band, it always was and it always will be.

According to Dave he had to replace Nick before the start of the last tour because he couldn't cut it anymore...Dave's words, not mine.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Megadeth gets a new bassplayer !

Postby Thajan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:00 am

Fretman wrote:
Thajan wrote:Marty Friedman is not coming back to the band because he wants to do his own thing. Nick Menza WAS in megadeth for a short while with the new line up, but was fired prob because of personal indifferences.
Dave and David (ellefson) are friends again but David is doing his own thing with F5 so he wont come back either.

And yeah Megadeth IS Dave Mustaine's band, it always was and it always will be.

According to Dave he had to replace Nick before the start of the last tour because he couldn't cut it anymore...Dave's words, not mine.

yeah I know that but I dont believe it. Even though I'm a big Megadeth fan but I still don't really trust Dave Mustaine in that department. Thats because dave changes stories to much :roll:

Previous

Return to Free for all...