New ESP for Jake E Lee

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

New ESP for Jake E Lee

Postby stratattack » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:37 pm

Thats right Boys and Girls Jake E Lee is Back with E.S.P in a big way How big you ask he is in the 2006 Product Catalog so in case you are still wondering what guitar you see on retraced that one is an Eclipse Custom and The guitar he is pictured with in the 2006 catalog is the ESP Xtone
PC-1.
I highly recomend you get this catalog ASAP because ESP catalogs dont last long and are very hard to get.
but on the bright side it is new Jake news yay!!!!!
so I guess we all gotta get an Xtone now LOL!!!! wich are great sounding guitars anyway,

so there yah go all new Jake news I just hope we see him in some adds in guitar world really soon as well.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Re: New ESP for Jake E Lee

Postby Deansolo » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:24 pm

Hmmm,....I wonder if that's why he said he uses them on Retraced? :? :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Thajan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:56 am

stratattack wrote:Thats right Boys and Girls Jake E Lee is Back with E.S.P in a big way How big you ask he is in the 2006 Product Catalog so in case you are still wondering what guitar you see on retraced that one is an Eclipse Custom and The guitar he is pictured with in the 2006 catalog is the ESP Xtone
PC-1.
I highly recomend you get this catalog ASAP because ESP catalogs dont last long and are very hard to get.
but on the bright side it is new Jake news yay!!!!!
so I guess we all gotta get an Xtone now LOL!!!! wich are great sounding guitars anyway,

so there yah go all new Jake news I just hope we see him in some adds in guitar world really soon as well.

8O Could you make a scan of it?
This is good news indeed if he apears in a catalog than it must be good :D

EDIT: forget the scan I'm downloading it now 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Thajan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:24 am

Here is the link btw for the lazy people:
click me
his picture is there on the X-tone page

New guitar, new pick-ups, new pedals, I hope this is gonna be something :o

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:42 am

oh man, I was hoping for new pictures, but it's the same picture
as in the Retraced booklet :(
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:52 am

Yah Metalhead that kinda through me off too when I found that is was the retrced pic when I put the CD on today and looked at the art work but the cutout of him is new and sam ash gave me the cut out , I am going to take a pic of it soon and send it here. Look on the bright it does the heart great when we see Jake in any add so this ESP thing is a step to bigger things I hope Like ah ah ah TOUR!!!!! we wait with baited breath,

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:06 am

i don't want to shatter your dreams but Jake has been on the ESP's endorser list for a few years now.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby BadSeed » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:13 am

There are things going on with Jake right now that doesnt include ESP, thats all i can say for now.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:15 am

BadSeed wrote:There are things going on with Jake right now that doesnt include ESP, thats all i can say for now.

he's endorsing another guitarbrand ?

Wayne Guitars maybe ;)

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:49 am

that would be cool go back to the Man wayne Charvel unlike Dimartini who ran back to Jackson Fender charvel LOL!!! even though warren has 5 models and EVH only has three LOL!!!!!! too funny and yah Jake has been on the list as In active it wasnt till now you actualy see him in an add .thats the cool part :D

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Bengal65 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:30 am

That is one ugly guitar, the X-tone. Wish Jake gets an opportunity to go back to Charvel or even Fender.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:18 pm

if he does it would be a fender thing because when you sighn with fender you sighn on with fender Jackson Charvel as well as guild and gretch and all the other companys they have stomped on. as for the PC -1 its ugly but sounds really good and the Eclipes sounds and feels way better then a paul thats right I said it , of course I am a fender strat guy my self.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Bengal65 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:18 pm

stratattack wrote:if he does it would be a fender thing because when you sighn with fender you sighn on with fender Jackson Charvel as well as guild and gretch and all the other companys they have stomped on. as for the PC -1 its ugly but sounds really good and the Eclipes sounds and feels way better then a paul thats right I said it , of course I am a fender strat guy my self.

Yea, I understand the FMIC corporate thing. I have quite a few post Fender, Jacksons and Charvels. I wouldn't really call "stomped on" a bad thing since the purchase of those companies improved the quality greatly in their instruments. I sold my Guild's and Gretsch's that I bought in the 60's because they were poorly made. (I had a 1961 Country Gentlemen that had the neck reset 2 times and a new fretboard once) I have a new White Falcon and a Setzer I bought 2 years ago including a Guild 12 string. All these were built under Fender ownership and are excellent instruments.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:43 pm

yes and know iahve to agree alot of the fender guitars are awsome today thats all I play now is strats but I still have a model 6 charvel and a soloist both from 1989 and I can tell you in order to get a good Jackson now you gotta pay out big time as in custom shop ,
I have had to go oaver a redo alot of fender jacksons as well as guilds.
as for the gretsches those are pretty good so far I hear mixed stuff but I never was a fan of then anyway but if you want w real Charvel goto Waynes guitar and get a real VH for about 13 to 1400 instead of the 2400 that they want for that other one.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Bengal65 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:40 pm

I have all new USA Jackson's a 2004 SL1 and 2, a PC1 and a 2005 RR1 and a 2006 PC1 Strathead on order and they are production guitars. They are all the best guitars I've ever played and the quality is flawless. And since I build a lot of my own guitars and am "anal" about how perfect they must be built I have to say, I'm impressed with the new USA Jacksons. How do you get a Wayne now that they are direct sellers? I was quoted some pretty steep prices for a Wayne. Like a list price for a Charvel.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...