early 90's ESP Jake signature guitar for sale.

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

early 90's ESP Jake signature guitar for sale.

Postby Backmt » Fri May 17, 2013 12:27 am

Dear All Jake's Fan.
I just want to let all the jake's fan about this guitar for sale before I am going to put on ebay pretty soon. I am Jake's fan like you guys since 85. He is the reason I start to playing guitar! Anyway, I have to let one of my guitar collections go, because of my house improvement...... very hard decision but I want another core Jake's fan to have this.

here are the detail of this guitar.
I bought this guitar as new when I visit to Japan in 90 or 91. Big different is It has Fender style head stock which is only offer at Japan due for copy right reason. It has 3 color body option but ESP also offer either Maple or Rosewood for customer choice. I chose white body which is ASH and Rosewood finger board. Pick up are Duncan JB, Dimarzio SD-1 just like Jake's Charvel. Although current guitar has Dinarzio Tone Zone. I do have all original Duncan pick up and all ESP peg. Guitar was kinda fender White but over 20 year's turn into cream white color. There are many small scratch and dent, dig and paint crack (not wood crack) but guitar is fully function. Fret are all good. No dent or wavy. No buzz.

OK, I am sure you want to know the price! I bought this guitar almost $2600(w/Tax). It was a lot of money for guitar at time. And ESP did release almost same guitar (not quite same as mine) 3 years ago and they ask $4000 as new!
So I am asking $2200 for mine. I think it is fair price. Contact me if you like to know more information about this guitar. I am happy to answer. Please serious questions only! No trade or lowball offer!!! my mail is clutch6528@gmail.com

thanks
backmt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

All Access Member

Re: early 90's ESP Jake signature guitar for sale.

Postby Shadow » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 pm

It's a beautiful Charvel - JEL Signature guitar: and must admit although beautiful and well taking care of ...'it's yellow. You say over twenty-yrs time it turned the color yellow from it's original cream-coloring. Hhhhmmm, interesting anyway I do hope you get/find the right sale-connection's buyer for your guitar. Peace!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...