Jake & Ray - interview!

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Post Reply
User avatar
Aga-Ta
Killer of Giants
Killer of Giants
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am
Location: Poland

Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by Aga-Ta »

User avatar
aqharyder
Rock N' Roll Rebel
Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm
Location: California

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by aqharyder »

Thank you so much! I have never seen that interview before. I loved that band, still do. I have replaced my CDs at least twice on all three albums, and I still have my vinyl for the first two that I rarely play - just don't want to wear them out!

I hope Red Dragon Cartel won't be delayed too long; cannot wait to hear new music from Jake.
xelatunes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by xelatunes »

nice find!!
User avatar
sytharnia
Killer of Giants
Killer of Giants
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: auckland new zealand

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by sytharnia »

that's pretty cool....but the real gem is click on the badlands concert from chicago (which is very cool anyway....I haven't seen it before) then click on the black sabbath concert with ray.....Awesome hearing/seeing him with sabbath
User avatar
sytharnia
Killer of Giants
Killer of Giants
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: auckland new zealand

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by sytharnia »

Eyden
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by Eyden »

Nice videos, thanx
Shadow
All Access Member
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by Shadow »

Very cool down to Earth chat with the two founders of BADLANDS: Ray Gillen - Vocals (rest in peace) and Jake E. Lee - Guitars. Thanks for sharing Aga-Ta. Looking forward to JAKE E. LEE's Red Dragon Cartel new solid grooves, too. :mrgreen:
macheted01
All Access Member
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 10:08 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by macheted01 »

Nice Aga-Ta, It would be nice to see someone take the bull by the horns and try to re-release Dag the Giblets on DVD with some bonus stuff such as this and whatever else they could compile. I'm sure they could find some interesting things that are out there, that most are unaware of. Who knows, maybe when Red Dragon Cartel takes off, if it does, it will bring some history of Jake back in the limelight. A lot of less appealing groups re-release things. Not sure who is control of what, but I am sure Ray's family would approve of rekindling some of the Badlands history. If they can make a movie about Anvil, Badlands would surely be worthy.
User avatar
dixiefix
Killer of Giants
Killer of Giants
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Jake & Ray - interview!

Post by dixiefix »

a really great piece of interview
- i like this style of jake's sense of humor :!: :!: :!: :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwf2d7L4YTE
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------
Post Reply