New Jake Interview

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

New Jake Interview

Postby Sunrise » Sun May 25, 2014 1:58 pm

http://www.seaoftranquility.org/article.php?sid=2775

Good interview with Jake, They cancelled the Glasgow show so I wont be seeing him....I bought him a bottle of Carnas an Staca which I was going to give to him, Ill save it on the off chance they might come back.

Hope some of the UK Jakesters give reviews of the shows when they come round, would be nice to hear how they went.

All Access Member

Re: New Jake Interview

Postby Shadow » Tue May 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Sorry, to hear that your special Concert date on seeing JAKE and his RDC was cancelled on one of the UK Tour dates. Hopefully the date(s) that were cancelled can be re-arranged back in the schedule before the year (2014) is out.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue May 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Sorry, to hear that your special Concert date on seeing JAKE and his RDC was cancelled on one of the UK Tour dates. Hopefully the date(s) that were cancelled can be re-arranged back in the schedule before the year (2014) is out.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue May 27, 2014 10:34 pm

last couple of interviews I have read with jake it seems the likely hood of another RDC album isn't high which sucks because I love the album

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 am

Thanks Shadow, you are the heart of this website...posting this just for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Sc6GbycqU

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:19 pm

sytharnia wrote:last couple of interviews I have read with jake it seems the likely hood of another RDC album isn't high which sucks because I love the album

"This surprises me!", said no one ever. Seems he just keeps on and keeps on killing his career. I gave up. Didn't even bother with the road trip to see RDC in concert. Shame...he was and always will be my fave.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...