Stephen Pearcy

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Stephen Pearcy

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:02 am

frethead wrote:Let me tell you, I'm having a pretty tough time imagining Stephen Pearcy as a death growler. Then again . . . Pearcy does offer the occasional "Yeah! ," which is about as exciting as when those guys found the dead kid's body in Stand By Me. It's funny, but I was actually thinking of Elmer Fudd, Oscar the Grouch, Fozzie Bear and Stephen Pearcy in the same room having a singing jam, or whatever, in one tone, sort-of like the whirring sound that comes from a computer. You know? The tone (of the cpu tower) never changes, and the pitch ( of the hard disk, or the fan) changes only when it's between off and on. I presume "unique" can be left to those personal liberties ( or oddities?) which are defined by the beholder. :twisted: :wink: :lol:

I was referring to death growlers pulling off the Oscar imitation, but closer to the Cookie Monster! :D

Yeah, it's probably a good idea to leave "unique" with the beholder in regards to Stephen. :roll:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:39 am

Right on. I didn't mean to disturb you.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:13 am

rockinrye wrote:I just found Ratt doing " Born On The Bayou" the old CCR are tune .It is a live recording the band consists of Pearcy , Warren Demartini ,Juan Croucier, Bobby Blotzer on drums and too my surprise " Fred Coury on the skins "and " filing in for a sick Robin Crosby, Michael Schenker"

It is awesome recorded obvioulsy just before Crosby died .Great acoustic song :!: I wish i had more :!: :!:

That is a live recording from MTV Unplugged, it is definately Michael Schenker because I have a VHS of it. It also features Vixen on the same airing.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:44 am

That's a keeper.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:52 pm

mrmetal wrote:
rockinrye wrote:I just found Ratt doing " Born On The Bayou" the old CCR are tune .It is a live recording the band consists of Pearcy , Warren Demartini ,Juan Croucier, Bobby Blotzer on drums and too my surprise " Fred Coury on the skins "and " filing in for a sick Robin Crosby, Michael Schenker"

It is awesome recorded obvioulsy just before Crosby died .Great acoustic song :!: I wish i had more :!: :!:

That is a live recording from MTV Unplugged, it is definately Michael Schenker because I have a VHS of it. It also features Vixen on the same airing.

Hmmm...I'd like to see that. I didn't know Ratt ever did anything unplugged.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:34 am

Taking into account the precision of layering and masterful control over some pretty difficult material in Michael Schenker's (MSG) Bijou Pleasurette, I find it humorous to imagine him wamming-out Born on the Bayou. John Fogerty never had it so good! LOL

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:20 am

I forgot what all songs they did. I know one was Way Cool Jr. It's not very long because half of it is Ratt and the other half is Vixen.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:50 am

I remember thinking the singer from Vixen did the Sister Mary part on Operation: Mindcrime. She performed with Queensryche in Atlanta ( where I went to HS), and I thought she looked like the chick on the Vixen vid

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:43 am

frethead wrote:I remember thinking the singer from Vixen did the Sister Mary part on Operation: Mindcrime. She performed with Queensryche in Atlanta ( where I went to HS), and I thought she looked like the chick on the Vixen vid

Are your sure about that?

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:38 pm

Well, I thought she was the singer of Vixen. I read, a couple of days ago, all about the lady who actually sang the Sister Mary parts, at the Queensryche site, and I know, now, that I was wrong.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:22 pm

I have the Operation mindcrime VHS and that lady singing isnt Janet Gardner of Vixen. However both woman are hot and i would love to pleasure them both. :lol: 8O

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:32 pm

Pamela Moore is the lady that sings the Sister Mary parts on the original Mindcrime. She toured with the guys this last time around and still sounded very good!

Speaking of Vixen, Jan (I can't spell her last name) was very easy on the eyes back in the day! She's the guitarist I believe.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:59 pm

frethead wrote:I remember thinking the singer from Vixen did the Sister Mary part on Operation: Mindcrime. She performed with Queensryche in Atlanta ( where I went to HS), and I thought she looked like the chick on the Vixen vid

Better check that :!: Janet Gardner with Queensryche as Mary :?: :?: The only person that ever preformed as Mary has been and will be Pamela Moore :!:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 pm

rockinrye wrote:

Better check that :!: Janet Gardner with Queensryche as Mary :?: :?: The only person that ever preformed as Mary has been and will be Pamela Moore :!:

That's what I said. 8O :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:24 am

STEPHEN PEARCY AND BEAUTIFUL CREATURES TOUR EUROPE:

March 7, 2006

Perris recording artistS Stephen Pearcy and Beautiful Creatures will be on tour in Europe.

All dates below subject to change.
Beautiful Creatures/Stephen Pearcy U.K. TOUR:

April 12 - Newcastle, England - Beautiful Creatures / Red Star Rebels / Kid Ego
April 13 - London, England The Garage with Stephen Pearcy
April 14 - Bradford, U.K. Bradford Rio with Stephen Pearcy
April 15 - Nottingham, England Rock City with Stephen Pearcy
April 16 - Dudley, England J.B.'s with Stephen Pearcy
April 17 - Glasgow, Scotland - Beautiful Creatures / Red Star Rebels / Jack Viper
April 18 - Edinburgh, Scotland - Beautiful Creatures / Red Star Rebels / Jack Viper
April 19- Liverpool, England, U.K. - Beautiful Creatures / Red Star Rebels / Jack Viper

Stephen Pearcy Italy, Switzerland, Germany & Norway dates below.
April 21 - Bassano, Italy - La Gabbia - Stephen Pearcy only
April 26 - Zurich, Switzerland - Rock City - Stephen Pearcy only
April 27 - Munich Germany - Land Unter - Stephen Pearcy only
April 29 - Oslo, Norway - Rock The Boat Festival - Stephen Pearcy with Adlers Appetite, Gliby Clarke.

Courtesy of www.perrisrecords.com

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...