The cult are on the move!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: The cult are on the move!

Postby Deansolo » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:04 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Gutterflower wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Gutterflower wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:Exactly! I have to drive six to eight hours either to Atlanta, GA or Springfield, VA to see a decent show!

Are you talking about Jaxx?

Jaxx

Yep, so you've been there I'm assuming?

Actually, no I haven't. But it looks like a pretty cool venue. A new one opened up recently in Baltimore called RamsHead Live. I haven't been to that yet either but friends tell me it's a killer place to see a show.

Baltimore is a cool city in my opinion. They have some of the best seafood I've ever tasted! I'm in love with Camden Yards too! I think I've told you before about my first experience there watching the Orioles and Red Sox play. Now that was a real, true blue, all-American baseball game! The fans weren't acting like a bunch of deadbeets like all other pro-baseball games I've been to! :lol: I still wear my Orioles hat that I bought from that game at least weekly!

My ex's mother was from Baltimore....Made a helluva Crab cake! :D

Sorry....had to share. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Re: The cult are on the move!

Postby Deansolo » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:09 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Deansolo wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Deansolo wrote:Dude, it's the exact opposite here. I never get to see any good country :D...all we USUALLY get is pop or rap or nu-metal/cookie monster bands! I usually have to drive the 2hrs. to L.A. to see a good show. Back in the 70's and 80's San Diego was one of major stops for all the Rock/Hard Rock/ Metal acts. Not any more. I jump on it when a good show comes to town.

There's good country? 8O

Sorry, I had to say it...I can't stand the stuff dude!

:lol: Yeah, I think there is! I like listening to a few of the newer guitar players like Keith Urban and Brad Paisley, those guys can play some guitar! And one of the hottest guitarists/producers in Nashville is a ex-shredder named Dan Huff...Used to be in an excellent band called Giant back in the late 80's, early 90's. They put out a couple of records right before Nirvana put the lid on shred.

Anyway I like country....I like listening to some of it and I made alot of money playin' alot of it. :)

Yeah, I know who Giant and Dan Huff are. Actually, Dan has produced a couple of Megadeth albums for Dave.

You still haven't convinced me that there's good country out there! :lol: The one and only country artist I claim is Sara Evans. Her voice is infectious! My wife is a big fan of hers, so that's how I learned about her to begin with.

Otherwise, you can have the rest of em', especially the male performers! I swear if I hear one more Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, or Kenny Chesney song, I believe I'm going to loose it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O :lol:

Yep, Sara Evans is HOT!......and she has a great voice too! LOL!

And I totally agree with you about Toby, Tim and Kenny.........all 3 SUCK!
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Previous

Return to Free for all...