Another Ozzy post on Blabbermouth.net

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Another Ozzy post on Blabbermouth.net

Postby harddriver » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:18 pm

LMAO at some of the things they say on that site. But however they all seem to know what we all know and that Jake was Ozzys best axeman. Just go over there and check it out and im sure youl get a kick out of it. Even though most of the people that post on that site dont seem to have alot going on upstairs :lol:

Killer of Giants

Re: Another Ozzy post on Blabbermouth.net

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:31 pm

a link wouldn't hurt.
Blabbermouth isn't a small site ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:50 am

harddriver wrote:LMAO at some of the things they say on that site. But however they all seem to know what we all know and that Jake was Ozzys best axeman. Just go over there and check it out and im sure youl get a kick out of it. Even though most of the people that post on that site dont seem to have alot going on upstairs :lol:

It purely depends on taste dude. I say Randy is the best Ozzy player. But thats because i listen to him a lot and hes been my guitar idol since i was 10. Its all on taste someone can say Zakk is the best player. In other words its kind of an opinion. I don't post on blabbermouth but still there is no reason to insult them for having their opinions

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:53 am

MetalHead wrote:a link wouldn't hurt.
Blabbermouth isn't a small site ;)
Sorry man i dont know how to do that. :oops: Im what you call computer illiterate or just plain computer retarded :oops:

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:55 am

RandyRhoadsRules! wrote:
harddriver wrote:LMAO at some of the things they say on that site. But however they all seem to know what we all know and that Jake was Ozzys best axeman. Just go over there and check it out and im sure youl get a kick out of it. Even though most of the people that post on that site dont seem to have alot going on upstairs :lol:

It purely depends on taste dude. I say Randy is the best Ozzy player. But thats because i listen to him a lot and hes been my guitar idol since i was 10. Its all on taste someone can say Zakk is the best player. In other words its kind of an opinion. I don't post on blabbermouth but still there is no reason to insult them for having their opinions
Well my opinion is that they are a bunch of idiots :lol: and i am entitled to that. :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:28 pm

Well . . . you know what the old man said. Right? "Opinions are like a%!holes, everybody's got one, and they all stink." And then, there are the universal truths to be found in Napolean Dynamite's quotes, such as", Gosh, you're an idiot."

Return to All things Jake E Lee...