Stephen Pearcy

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Stephen Pearcy

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:18 pm

Magnificent story on RATT (Ratt Attack) Music History...-I would love to see this Classic raw pic of Jake E. Lee (Jakey Lou Williams) when he was in the earlier root formation of the Classic band Mickey Ratt/Ratt Attack and finally RATT. Smile, that's a cool story. Thanks!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:42 pm

I find it a lot easier to listen to Pearcy rather than Keifer. I think Keifer was the lucky one ...

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:35 am

I agree with the Doob keifers voice has more then shown where pearcy still has a voice Kinda!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Jiver » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:10 am

rockinrye wrote:I thought it would be fun too go down memeory lane . I just bought this " new cd entitled " Round and Round Greatest Hits", by a band called RATT ATTACK.

I opened the cd and on guitar and pictured are Tracii Guns and George Lynch. They play on assorted Ratt tunes not what I was expecting but still ok (GEORGE is awesome another post)

There is no mention of ex Ratt guys except on the song credits.

Then i take a good close look at the pictre on the inner sleeve (where the cd sits ) and who is there :?: Jake :? :?

No mention of him on the cd at all :?: :?

Canada is a fascinating place, where one can go into Walmart, FYE, Future Shop, etc..and find releases like this. "Ratt Attack"? Wonder who's doing that is. Pearcy releasing demos probably not of the highest quality, sure someone would be interested in it. Dunno, who IS playing guitar on it? Jake, Lynch, Guns? Would be an interesting listen.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:46 am

Uhhh, I uhh . . . nothing. I have Operation Livecrime, too. Nevermind.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:25 am

Canada is a great pplace to play too lots of great chicks there as well and great deals on vintage pauls ummmmm LesPauls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Postby Zeptember » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:15 am

Hi,
I just heard SEP at Brick By Brick with his new band. He sounded great. His voice is back, and is as always very distinctive. We went to see them at the Key Club, that was great too. Filming from Metal Mania. Definitely worth the trip. He has reformed The RATT BASTARDS. How come there is no info about ROUGH CUTT. I heard they are also doing well. Wouldn't it be great if all three groups would tour together? 8)

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:17 am

Zeptember wrote:Hi,
I just heard SEP at Brick By Brick with his new band. He sounded great. His voice is back, and is as always very distinctive. We went to see them at the Key Club, that was great too. Filming from Metal Mania. Definitely worth the trip. He has reformed The RATT BASTARDS. How come there is no info about ROUGH CUTT. I heard they are also doing well. Wouldn't it be great if all three groups would tour together? 8)

What are you meaning when you ask, how come there is no info about Rough Cutt?

I've recently discovered them, and I love what I hear. The Rough Cutt s/t and Rough Cutt Wants You has been recently re-released via Wounded Bird Records on a 2 CD on 1 package. Paul Shortino is a killer vocalist, IMO!

Postby Zeptember » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:00 pm

Thanks Poets' and Madmen, I would like to check that out. 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:44 pm

I saw Rough Cutt open for Dio "back-in-the-day". Whutta show that was!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:16 am

Doobie wrote:I saw Rough Cutt open for Dio "back-in-the-day". Whutta show that was!

I would've like to have seen that for sure!

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Doobie wrote:I saw Rough Cutt open for Dio "back-in-the-day". Whutta show that was!

I saw that show too! Great time that was!

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:13 am

mrmetal wrote:

I saw that show too! Great time that was!

Yeah, Olaf has said the same thing earlier in the year. If I had a time machine 80s Dio, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Whitesnake, and Badlands would be shows I'd hit! :lol:

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...