Van Halen

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Van Halen

Postby Deansolo » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:26 pm

Ya know, just 'cuz Eddie looks 'all tore up' doesn't mean he can't play guitar! Take a look at Keith Richards...He looked all tore up when he was in his 20's! Keef is still one of my favorites and he wears dentures! I'm sure the chemo and radiation did a number on Eddies gums, but hey, that's cool...a guy don't need teeth to shred! :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:49 pm

Deansolo wrote:Ya know, just 'cuz Eddie looks 'all tore up' doesn't mean he can't play guitar! Take a look at Keith Richards...He looked all tore up when he was in his 20's! Keef is still one of my favorites and he wears dentures! I'm sure the chemo and radiation did a number on Eddies gums, but hey, that's cool...a guy don't need teeth to shred! :)

Hey u r dead right, fuk anyone who bags Eddie, he is still the man. He was the whole reason I got in to guitar, from when i first heard eruption. I was shocked to see how he looks now, but he has had cancer for quite sometime, on and off and doesnt look shit coz he fell off the wagon. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:59 pm

Rock wrote:
Deansolo wrote:Ya know, just 'cuz Eddie looks 'all tore up' doesn't mean he can't play guitar! Take a look at Keith Richards...He looked all tore up when he was in his 20's! Keef is still one of my favorites and he wears dentures! I'm sure the chemo and radiation did a number on Eddies gums, but hey, that's cool...a guy don't need teeth to shred! :)

Hey u r dead right, fuk anyone who bags Eddie, he is still the man. He was the whole reason I got in to guitar, from when i first heard eruption. I was shocked to see how he looks now, but he has had cancer for quite sometime, on and off and doesnt look shit coz he fell off the wagon. :wink:

Yep...Eddie's still tops in my book! He wasn't the reason I took up guitar, but he sure kicked me in the ass and made me learn some theory and take it seriously, that's for sure!

Long live Van Halen! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Previous

Return to Free for all...