Demo sample from 1985

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Demo sample from 1985

Postby Deansolo » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:36 pm

Olaf wrote:
Rock wrote:Yeh sounds pretty fkn good, quite a few influences there, nice guitar playing mate. :) Looks like I will have to post some of my stuff, we should all share our music. :)

Thanks! I can't take credit for the guitar work as I was the drummer. My brother was the main lead guitar player.

Both you and your brother rock! I have a brother that's a drummer! It's cool to have siblings that rock. You always have someone to jam with! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:51 pm

Olaf wrote:
Rock wrote:Yeh sounds pretty fkn good, quite a few influences there, nice guitar playing mate. :) Looks like I will have to post some of my stuff, we should all share our music. :)

Thanks! I can't take credit for the guitar work as I was the drummer. My brother was the main lead guitar player.

Ahhh ok, thought u were a guitarist Rob, well the drumming is pretty schmick too, most important part of the band really, if the drummer sucks, so does the rest of the band. :)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Olaf » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:46 pm

Rock wrote:
Olaf wrote:

Ahhh ok, thought u were a guitarist Rob, well the drumming is pretty schmick too, most important part of the band really, if the drummer sucks, so does the rest of the band. :)

Thanks...here I am back then:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:51 am

Olaf has been so kind as to give me a copy of Screamer's demo, and I have to say I'm quite impressed! My favorite is the last song on the demo. It truly kicks ass! \nn/ On top of that it was written around 82 or 83! I learned that when I sat down with him during an interview recently. :-) I'm kidding....

Seriously though, the time changes, the band's playing, plus the vox makes for a great tune from Screamer. I would've enjoyed seeing what level the band could've reached if they had persisted. A talented, young group of rockers for sure!

I have an idea! Some of you guys and gals that are/were in bands, etc. need to make a JakeELee Forum Compilation for us! It'd be cool for us to hear the talent that we have on the forum! Just a suggestion....

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Olaf » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:58 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote: I learned that when I sat down with him during an interview recently. :-) I'm kidding....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the kind words. \m/

Postby Fretman » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:26 pm

Finally got to listen...good stuff man! Thanks for sharing it.

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:36 am

pretty gnarly dude!

Previous

Return to Free for all...