Tesla News

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Tesla News

Postby Gutterflower » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:23 am

TESLA WORKING ON BOX SET AND COVERS ALBUM:

March 9, 2006

Well there's been no action 'round here lately so I thought I'd drop by to let you people know that we have been talking about doing some shows this summer. I will come back and update Ya'll when it is all set for sure...JK has been singing vocals in the studio with BW, I have been working my ass of with FHB doing shows, Troy has been doing the same with his projects and Tommy has been chillin' in FLA with his family...

TESLA is working out some bugs and Tom Zutaut, our original A/R guy and the man who helped us in the beginning is back with us in full force as our manager working on the long awaited projects like the Box set and Covers CD.

Again, we will try to update the news and give you info asap...we will be back once everything is put into it's place.

Thanks for waiting, FRANK

Courtesy of www.teslatheband.com

All Access Member

Re: Tesla News

Postby harddriver » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:16 pm

I love Tesla and i think those guys are one of the best ROCK N ROLL bands of all time. Having seen them live 4 times and being front row twice i have been very fortunate to have witnessed one of the greatest live acts to grace the stage and also got to meet the guys on 2 occasions. These guys truly care about there fans and they are 5 of the most Real and Down to Earth dudes in rock n roll. If you ever get the chance go see them live and you wont be disapointed. Also if you dont already have it be sure to pick up the Live CD Tesla Standing Room Only it rocks. And when i saw Tesla and Badlands in St. louis, Mo back in '89 it was one of the best shows ive ever seen.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:57 pm

Yep I agree harddriver....I love me some Tesla! Last time they came to SoCal was in 2004 with Scorps and it was an EXCELLENT show! Can't wait for the summer tour.
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:30 pm

Tesla is one of my top 5 favorite bands. If and/or when they begin to tour, I'll be there!!!

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:23 pm

I really dug their new album Into The Now. They in my opinion are one of the only bands that have survived the grunge invasion. Poison kinda did I mean Hollyweird got 102 on the charts. Considering Hair Metal is dead and gone thats still REALLY good. Especially for Poison ( shocker CC SINGS ON THAT ALBUM!)

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:57 am

RandyRhoadsRules! wrote:I really dug their new album Into The Now. They in my opinion are one of the only bands that have survived the grunge invasion. Poison kinda did I mean Hollyweird got 102 on the charts. Considering Hair Metal is dead and gone thats still REALLY good. Especially for Poison ( shocker CC SINGS ON THAT ALBUM!)

If my memory serves me correctly, when Tesla released Bust A Nut, it landed fairly high on the charts. It was 1994 or 95, and the grunge thing was in full swing at that time, so that's impressive to me. I remember being in junior college during that time and everyone worshiping Pearl Jam and wearing flannel! :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:24 am

Tesla ROCKS-one of my favorite bands of all time. They stay true to themselves and their music. I saw them a couple years ago in a club-it was standing room only. It was when INTO THE NOW first came out. I got one of Tommy Skeoch's picks :D

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:55 am

You gotta love 'em.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:19 pm

frethead wrote:You gotta love 'em.

And we do! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:46 pm

We definitely do!!!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:45 pm

Lord have "mercy" yes indeedy I'm going to save up for this treasure TESLA music box set! The only albums/Cd's that have of Tesla are the Best of Tesla (it kicks heavy!) and Tesla-Into the Now in which is a total masterpiece that makes me wonder are the other Tesla earlier recordings accomblisments just as fantastic as the newest album. I love "love" love Into the Now recording album it's an powerful "emotional" Hard Rock/Blues Cd. :D 8) :D Thank you, Gutterflower for sharing this vital news with us here on the Trailblazer Rebel Jake E. Lee's Website: in whom his band BADLANDS toured with TESLA quite alot! I bet those were some pretty outersight trailblazing Concerts!! 8O Peace.

Return to Free for all...