Jake Photos

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Jake Photos

Postby RevDez » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:03 pm

I never knew Kelly Garni is a photographer now, or was a paramedic.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:13 pm

speaking of paramedics ... didn't DLR become an ambulance-personel
some time ago ?
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Bengal65 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:50 pm

Yes, he was an active paramedic in NYC. Lately he's replaced Howard Stern on a new cable TV Talk Show. (Stern went to Satellite) Should be out by this Fall.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:43 pm

Fretman wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
FireandRain wrote:[quote="Bengal65"

Yea, I guess it would be a real Shot In The Dark huh :lol:

:roll: (groans) But yes, we ALL would be "Dancing on the Edge" of the "High Wire" if he would come on here. Who knows - he might already be here & posting away. It would be like "In a Dream"! Oh, "The Rapture"!

But, hey, no pun intended....get it??? no pun?.....ah geez, sometimes I crack myself up!
:lol:

I think Fretman is Jake, and that's really the reason he's not coming to ProgPower this year! He doesn't want to blow his cover! :lol:

I'm a goofball! :wink:

I am Jake actually, and that is why I can't make ProgPower.[/quote] No jake you cant make ProgPower because you are way to talented to write or play that crap :wink:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:48 am

Fretman wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
FireandRain wrote:[quote="Bengal65"

Yea, I guess it would be a real Shot In The Dark huh :lol:

:roll: (groans) But yes, we ALL would be "Dancing on the Edge" of the "High Wire" if he would come on here. Who knows - he might already be here & posting away. It would be like "In a Dream"! Oh, "The Rapture"!

But, hey, no pun intended....get it??? no pun?.....ah geez, sometimes I crack myself up!

I think Fretman is Jake, and that's really the reason he's not coming to ProgPower this year! He doesn't want to blow his cover! :lol:

I'm a goofball! :wink:

I am Jake actually, and that is why I can't make ProgPower.[/quote]

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:18 pm

:o THANK YOU, Deansolo for sending in the prize newest photo's of Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee! I was totally blown away with the newest pictures and still have not looked through all the new ones but I shall..-smile. When I first ventured/logged on I just went to the JAKE Photo Gallery first & was completely caught off guard with the wonderful "Retraced" Promo 2005 gritty shots of the legendary Rebel Rocker Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee at the Train Station & the car fixer upper picture(s). I looked at a few of them & you can bet I will get a nice eyefull every chance I get when venturing into da Oge*Jake E. Lee Website! Thanks those are some mighty down to the roots pictures of JAKE playin' his new Guitar the ESP-X tone & plus fixing his Car, etc.,. I'm getting a dizzy fit here, smile there just remarkable to the Heart N Soul pics if you will. Hopefully if possible Photographer Kelly Garni (what a Resume Professional Musician, Paramedic & Photographer!) will do "more" vintage photo's of Professional Musician/Writer Jake E. Lee in the near future with his/Jake E. Lee's up & coming albums/Cd's Projects. Peace and thanks for sending in the new treasure photo's of JAKE! 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:30 pm

Shadow wrote::o THANK YOU, Deansolo for sending in the prize newest photo's of Rebel Rocker Jake E. Lee! I was totally blown away with the newest pictures and still have not looked through all the new ones but I shall..-smile. When I first ventured/logged on I just went to the JAKE Photo Gallery first & was completely caught off guard with the wonderful "Retraced" Promo 2005 gritty shots of the legendary Rebel Rocker Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee at the Train Station & the car fixer upper picture(s). I looked at a few of them & you can bet I will get a nice eyefull every chance I get when venturing into da Oge*Jake E. Lee Website! Thanks those are some mighty down to the roots pictures of JAKE playin' his new Guitar the ESP-X tone & plus fixing his Car, etc.,. I'm getting a dizzy fit here, smile there just remarkable to the Heart N Soul pics if you will. Hopefully if possible Photographer Kelly Garni (what a Resume Professional Musician, Paramedic & Photographer!) will do "more" vintage photo's of Professional Musician/Writer Jake E. Lee in the near future with his/Jake E. Lee's up & coming albums/Cd's Projects. Peace and thanks for sending in the new treasure photo's of JAKE! 8)

You're welcome Shadow! I'll try to leak a couple more in the future. :)

Thank Jefnel1 for the shot of Jake working on his car...That one I did not contribute. It's a real cool pic. Kinda neat seeing Jake being a "regular guy" and workin' on his ride.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:46 am

Deansolo wrote:Thank Jefnel1 for the shot of Jake working on his car...That one I did not contribute. It's a real cool pic. Kinda neat seeing Jake being a "regular guy" and workin' on his ride.

Yeah Jeff, were did you get that picture from ? ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:41 am

Whoohoo-yep, thanks to Dean and Jeff for sharing! Jake looks great. 8)

Postby jefnel1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:07 am

The picture of Jake with the muscle car was taken back in the Badlands days.

We owe many thanks to Tsukiko Nakatsuka from Japan for contributing that picture. She is a loyal site member and has been very generous to JakeELee.com.
Last edited by jefnel1 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:28 am

jefnel1 wrote:The picture of Jake with the muscle car was taken back in the Badlands days.

We owe many thanks to Tsukiko Nakatsuka from Japan for contributing that picture. He is a loyal site member and has been very generous to JakeELee.com.

I was wondering how he did the reverse aging technique on that one. It said 2005 so I assumed it was from the year 2005.

All Access Member

Postby shaggz1972 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:14 pm

Hi All

I reckon Jake is better.
RHoads was a great Guitarist,but Jake has it over him.
But hey thats just my opinion anyway.

Cool Photos
Rock On
Shaggz
Rockin On That Rumblin Train

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...