Vintage Metal Hammer-Pastime!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Vintage Metal Hammer-Pastime!

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:53 pm

In the newest Metal Hammer-20th Anniversary March 2006 issue #150/new Metal Rockers TRIVIUM (Matt K. Heafy is on the Cover/great story Interview) are specially featured in this issue. I found some “cool” Pastime vintage Advertisement(s) of METAL HAMMER their earlier magazines in which they & Classic Rock magazine collaborated a special 80’s issue titled “Classic Rock & Metal Hammer” Presents 1980’s and a very young Guns N Roses are featured on the Cover, I believe this particular issue is already out although I have not seen it yet on the Record/Magazine Stand(s). Also there’s a early vintage Advertisement featuring one of Metal Hammer’s earlier Rocking’ Aggressive magazine that is in a gold frame it states it’s issue #10 Metal Hammer/Oct 1986 and it has ZZ Top Guitarist on the feature Cover with mini photo shots of Stephen Percy-Ratt, Magnum & Doro that also includes feature stories Interviews on Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Guitar Special on Jake E. Lee, etc.,.stateing at the bottom of this Heavy Hard Rock/Metal Nostalgia issue “Two Decades of Aggression Metal Hammer 20th Anniversary!” It’s a pretty cool & awesome vintage magazine Ad and hopefully it will be re-issued as well. Check it out a lot of vintage pastime inside this special Metal Hammer/March 2006 #150 issue! 8) Also there’s a nice Classic photo of a very young Metallica around 1985 or so. Peace.

All Access Member

Re: Vintage Metal Hammer-Pastime!

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:22 pm

Cool! Metal Hammer-wow, that brings back some old school memories. I still have some vintage issues up in the attic-along with almost every issue of RIP magazine and the Gerri Miller era Metal Edge.

Thanks, Shadow-I'll have to look for this issue on the stands. 8)

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:22 am

Metal Hammer was teh Roxor mag...lol...sorry, I said that in my gamer voice. :)

P.S: Looking very COOL in your avatar Linda. :)

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:21 am

Rock wrote:P.S: Looking very COOL in your avatar Linda. :)

Thanks-wearing my favorite pair of cheap sunglasses 8)

Return to Free for all...