Tracii Guns Band on the move!

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Tracii Guns Band on the move!

Postby stratattack » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:42 am

if QR doesnt get cavaso back that would really suck he is another very underated guitar player as is traci I love the song Maleria from the cocked and loaded CD that song rocks.
F$%K balleds LOL!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:05 pm

The Tracii Guns Goup (TTGG) kicks off its tour tonite at Brick by Brick in San Diego...My wife Lisa, and I will be there representin' Cat's-Eye pedals and partying with the boys after the show. Should be a good one as TTGG is 3/4 of the original L.A. Guns lineup.

I'll let you guys know how it went.

p.s. Check my original post for tour dates if your interested also check the tour posters in music stores across the country for the TBA dates.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:06 am

Very Cool show the other night. They played a whole bunch of L.A.Guns stuff some of which had a modern twist as well as B.O.D. and some covers. It was interesting to see Tracii playing a Les Paul the whole night thru a pair of new low wattage Kustom combos. I'll post some pics. His kid Jeremy was on Bass. Also interesting was that Jeremy had been guesting on the Marty and the Lovehammers tour. They're also going to film and record the last show of the tour in L.A. for DVD ...invite only....Lisa and I will be there.:D. Go see these guys if you get the chance.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 24, 2006 3:12 am

It's official... Tracii and the band are finishing up the tour here in So. Cal, with the last show in Hollywood (last weekend in July, at The Swinghouse rehearsal/recording studios) for 75 guests....with full film production and recording for release next year on DVD and CD. It's gonna ROCK!! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Previous

Return to Free for all...