Poison and Cinderella

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Poison and Cinderella

Postby frethead » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:11 am

harddriver wrote:Exciteable we must ban together to stop the Evil :twisted: Mrmetal and the Sinister Fretman :twisted: who im sure will stop at nothing to destroy our beloved Poison and Cinderella and destroy the Glam Rock genre and all who follow it. I have began building a army of Glam Rock fans to fight the evil haters who will undoubtedly try to bury our beloved genre forever. Anyone who wishes to join me and help me fight the jealous haters of glam please be warned it will be a battle of epic perportions and many cans of hairspray and tubes of eyeliner and lipstick will be sacrificed unmercifuly. I have a aunt who sells Avon and she has vowed to help me fight all who pose a threat to our Big haired brothers and who try to burn the Glam flag that we all waive so proudly. Peace and may God be with us. :?
Can you say "private message?"

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am

I have no comment.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Ok, which one of you two shot at Bret? :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:30 pm

Fretman wrote:The stench of hairspray in this thread is almost too horrible to endure. :lol:

$75 to see Poison & Cinderella? My God man! You should be able to see those bands 10 times for that kind of money. You should...not me. :D

These ticket prices are getting out of hand for sure! I paid $110.00 for my ProgPower VII Ticket, but it's a two day festival with 10 bands!

I wonder what tickets cost to something like The Wacken Open Air or The Dynamo Festival? I'm guessing they're not too bad.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:24 pm

Fretman wrote:
harddriver wrote:
Fretman wrote:
excitable87 wrote:
Fretman wrote:The stench of hairspray in this thread is almost too horrible to endure. :lol:

$75 to see Poison & Cinderella? My God man! You should be able to see those bands 10 times for that kind of money. You should...not me. :D

Zing! Ah well, I'll take pics for you Fret. :wink: Knew there were haters in here, but wow! Lol jk.

:lol: I wouldn't say I'm a hater...just not my cup of tea.
Dont worry fretman U2 and William Hung will be out on the road this summer and that is probably more your cup of tea :wink:

The power, speed and intracacy of the music contained in my cup of tea is far beyond the comprehension of the average Poison fan. :twisted:
For your information Fretman the Average Poison fan doesnt even drink tea we drink Wine Coolers and Zima with grenadine so that show you how much you know. And Tide with bleach is much better that Wisk no matter what you say.

Postby Fretman » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:13 pm

harddriver wrote:
Fretman wrote:
harddriver wrote:
Fretman wrote:
excitable87 wrote:

Zing! Ah well, I'll take pics for you Fret. :wink: Knew there were haters in here, but wow! Lol jk.

:lol: I wouldn't say I'm a hater...just not my cup of tea.
Dont worry fretman U2 and William Hung will be out on the road this summer and that is probably more your cup of tea :wink:

The power, speed and intracacy of the music contained in my cup of tea is far beyond the comprehension of the average Poison fan. :twisted:
For your information Fretman the Average Poison fan doesnt even drink tea we drink Wine Coolers and Zima with grenadine so that show you how much you know. And Tide with bleach is much better that Wisk no matter what you say.

Sounds like a deadly combination to me. Better be careful listening to Poison while drinking that concoction....vomit is sure to follow. :o

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:00 pm

Thats right dude POISON will definately make you SICK :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:54 pm

harddriver wrote:Thats right dude POISON will definately make you SICK :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

That is something we can agree on!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:33 am

mrmetal wrote:
harddriver wrote:Thats right dude POISON will definately make you SICK :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

That is something we can agree on!

No worse than Slayer! Lol had to do it, sorry, now I'm gonna hear about it. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:26 am

Sorry Fretman but, I think you've made an erroneous call with the hairspray comment. I believe it's ROGAINE we smell !!!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 pm

Zima and wine coolers. There's your problem.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:13 pm

OK well for the people who actually like Poison: Has anyone heard their version of We're An American Band ? It's ok, pretty much sounds like Poison doing We're An American Band. :lol:

Postby kathyc » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:41 pm

Heard it tonite. Dude keeps getting shot at....Hiding out in AZ

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:56 am

excitable87 wrote:OK well for the people who actually like Poison: Has anyone heard their version of We're An American Band ? It's ok, pretty much sounds like Poison doing We're An American Band. :lol:

No, are they actually playing it on the radio? I remember the Knoxville station playing Poison's cover of Rock N Roll All Night everyday around 4pm back in the day. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:57 am

Harddriver, you're not maintaining a very strong arguement there bud.

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...