WA-Metal Rockin' figure

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

WA-Metal Rockin' figure

Postby Shadow » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:29 pm

How "cool" so legendary Guitarist/Producer Mr. Joe Floyd (Warrior fame, WWIII) was the Producer for the WICKED ALLIANCE DemoTracks. I really like the cover design of the origional WA Demo it looks very "spacey" hi-tech Sci-fi with a Metal Rockin' figure on the cover in far out Black N White nice design & even more "awesome" WA Demo from the wicked Masters Jake E. Lee-Guitars and Mandy Lion-Vox/Vocals along w/Ray Luzier-Drums & a person name Jo Kerman played bass on the WA Demo's that's interesting for Brian Perry is w/them "live" on the wicked Wicked Alliance Tour 1994! Peace and great WA-Twisted Beauty Demo art cover it's a Classic!

Killer of Giants

Re: WA-Metal Rockin' figure

Postby mrmetal » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:32 am

I can always enjoy a Joe Floyd riff. Great player. I wonder if Warrior is going to do another album. I really didn't care for the last one they did, but Code of Life was awesome!

All Access Member

Re: WA-Metal Rockin' figure

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:51 pm

Yes, I would "love" for Warrior to do another masterpiece album/Cd for their WARRIOR "Code of Life" was absolutely out of this World. Excellent master grooves, so it would be wonderful if Joe Floyd will continue on with his band Warrior and hopefully one day he'll help finish/conclude Producing the Jake E. Lee & Mandy Lion WA Twisted Beauty Cd Project for I would love to see that finished. Peace!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...