Poison and Cinderella

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Poison and Cinderella

Postby mrmetal » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:57 am

excitable87 wrote:Ok, which one of you two shot at Bret? :twisted:

It wasn't me. I am Texan and know full well how to operate and maintain firearms.

If it was me, he wouldn't have been "shot at", he would have been shot period. :twisted:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:46 am

mrmetal wrote:

It wasn't me. I am Texan and know full well how to operate and maintain firearms.

If it was me, he wouldn't have been "shot at", he would have been shot period. :twisted:

:lol: That was good metal :!:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:28 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
excitable87 wrote:OK well for the people who actually like Poison: Has anyone heard their version of We're An American Band ? It's ok, pretty much sounds like Poison doing We're An American Band. :lol:

No, are they actually playing it on the radio? I remember the Knoxville station playing Poison's cover of Rock N Roll All Night everyday around 4pm back in the day. :lol:

No it's on their website and their Myspace page. And yeah I remember that too, Good Lord, that doesn't seem that long ago.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:30 am

mrmetal wrote:

Lol, that was funny. I think ol' Bret got a hold of someone's wife back in the day or something.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:54 pm

excitable87 wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
excitable87 wrote:OK well for the people who actually like Poison: Has anyone heard their version of We're An American Band ? It's ok, pretty much sounds like Poison doing We're An American Band. :lol:

No, are they actually playing it on the radio? I remember the Knoxville station playing Poison's cover of Rock N Roll All Night everyday around 4pm back in the day. :lol:

No it's on their website and their Myspace page. And yeah I remember that too, Good Lord, that doesn't seem that long ago.

No, it sure doesn't. Pirate Radio rings a bell too! They played some good stuff on that broadcast, but was a national thing though. Pirate Radio was the first time I ever heard Cowboys From Hell. :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:58 pm

Yeah I remember those days, it seemed like they always started the show off with Panama too.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:31 am

excitable87 wrote:Yeah I remember those days, it seemed like they always started the show off with Panama too.

Actually, about four Van Halen songs per broadcast.....but I didn't complain though. :)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:25 am

They would always play some really obscure stuff too, like Def Leppard's original version of Tear It Down, etc. plus that extended mix of Sugar.

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:43 am

Poisons new album is number 17 on US charts..!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby rockinrye » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:38 am

I will admit I bought Poisons new (old ) dvd 7 Days Live vid . It isn't bad ! It was recorded at the Hammersmith Apollo in 93 during the Native Tongue tour .

Oh and a side note , Ritchie Kotzen is the shooter j/k.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:31 am

excitable87 wrote:They would always play some really obscure stuff too, like Def Leppard's original version of Tear It Down, etc. plus that extended mix of Sugar.

Speaking of which. Is there any way to get that version? The version that they put on Adrenlize didn't rock like the more raw version did!

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:53 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
excitable87 wrote:They would always play some really obscure stuff too, like Def Leppard's original version of Tear It Down, etc. plus that extended mix of Sugar.

Speaking of which. Is there any way to get that version? The version that they put on Adrenlize didn't rock like the more raw version did!

Check your e-mail the next few days, I'll send it to you.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:06 pm

excitable87 wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:

Check your e-mail the next few days, I'll send it to you.

\nn/ Thanks!

I've not heard that version probably since 89' or 90'!

Previous

Return to Free for all...