Def Leppard and Jouney touring this summer

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: Def Leppard and Jouney touring this summer

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:18 am

excitable87 wrote:These bands like the Crue are just trying to make as much money as possible before going to the retirement home lol. If they would only cost around $25 to $30 I bet they woulud have so many more people come it would be pathetic. As it is the Crue and everyone else are having good turnouts, the Def Lep show in Atl sold out pretty fast.

Yeah, I know, but still! I agree with you about charging cheaper ticket prices. Then people like you and I would be most likely to go.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:07 pm

Are you ready to rock?! Def Leppard and Journey are touring together for the first time ever! Twice the rock! Twice the hits! Start with a pre-show party and exclusive gifts, and catch the show of the year from your guaranteed premium seats as Def Leppard and Journey join forces this summer!
Hysteria? Don't stop believing! It's happening!

Each 5 Star package includes:

A ticket in the first 10 rows*
5 Star laminate
Exclusive gift bag
Pre-show party
VIP parking**
Crowd free merchandise shopping

5 Star Package Price: 275.00 [Prices are in U.S. dollars]

Source: ILoveAllAccess.com

I'm sure someone will make the comment Def Leppard isn't worth 2 dollars etc, I don't really care but man that is way too much $$$$ to spend on a concert.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:56 pm

I think it's a pretty cool combination match Def Leppard & Journey their both melodic (beautiful harmonies, yet Journey takes it a stop futher!) heavy Master Hard Rock bands. So it would be nice to see them both grace the stage venues 2006 together! I do believe that Def Leppard started out in the 70's as well the late 70's they were just teens/babies! smile. They've been through alot so have Journey.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:39 pm

I'd love to see this show, no doubt about it!

Previous

Return to Free for all...