American Idol Thread (Rants and Raves from the Jake Forum)

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: American Idol Thread (Rants and Raves from the Jake Foru

Postby Gutterflower » Mon May 15, 2006 9:02 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Doobie wrote:Fuel has apparently offered Chris a job: http://television.aol.com/franchise/top5.adp

They'd be a great fit for him, but I wasn't aware that the band lost the original lead singer :?:

Yes, Brett Scallions left Fuel in February.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon May 15, 2006 12:28 pm

Gutterflower wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Doobie wrote:Fuel has apparently offered Chris a job: http://television.aol.com/franchise/top5.adp

They'd be a great fit for him, but I wasn't aware that the band lost the original lead singer :?:

Yes, Brett Scallions left Fuel in February.

I didn't know that he'd left. Aparently, Fuel use to play local bars around the Johnson City area before they hit it big under the name Real to Reel. I never saw them though, because they had released Sunburn before I had ever heard of them.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue May 16, 2006 6:16 am

Well, this is Idol night once again, and I've come to a conclusion. Personally, I don't really care who wins the darn thing now, since America voted Chris off of the show! I didn't realize how much I liked the guy until he left!

Postby Fretman » Tue May 16, 2006 5:44 pm

I've no good reason to watch anyomre.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue May 16, 2006 5:52 pm

I think most people feel the same. I don't care who wins now either. It reminds me of last season when LaToya London got voted off unexpectedly-I thought she was waaay better than Fantasia and Diana.

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Tue May 16, 2006 6:36 pm

Im sorry but i have to ask. Why do any of you watch that load of shit ?

Postby Fretman » Tue May 16, 2006 6:45 pm

harddriver wrote:Im sorry but i have to ask. Why do any of you watch that load of shit ?

Because at 7pm my wife turns it on...but she didn't tonight.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 17, 2006 12:45 am

harddriver wrote:Im sorry but i have to ask. Why do any of you watch that load of shit ?

Thank you Harddriver....You took the words right out of my mouth!

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Wed May 17, 2006 4:37 am

Why do I watch that load of $hit? Because it's the least $hitty of the rest of the $hit that's on TV. I don't understand... I have over 100 channels, and they are all full of crap. If it weren't for VH1 Classic, ESPN, and SPEED channel I would have gone back to antennas a long time ago.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed May 17, 2006 6:11 am

Moose6 wrote:Why do I watch that load of $hit? Because it's the least $hitty of the rest of the $hit that's on TV. I don't understand... I have over 100 channels, and they are all full of crap. If it weren't for VH1 Classic, ESPN, and SPEED channel I would have gone back to antennas a long time ago.

:lol: Very true dude!

Harddriver and Dean Solo are still in the closet guys, so be gentle with them. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed May 17, 2006 8:03 pm

PoetsandMadmen wrote:
Moose6 wrote:Why do I watch that load of $hit? Because it's the least $hitty of the rest of the $hit that's on TV. I don't understand... I have over 100 channels, and they are all full of crap. If it weren't for VH1 Classic, ESPN, and SPEED channel I would have gone back to antennas a long time ago.

Harddriver and Dean Solo are still in the closet guys, so be gentle with them. :lol:
I am not an in the closet guy :twisted: Just because i lust after Brett Michaels :D and Kip Winger :D doesnt meen im in the closet :D and so what if i like to wear makeup and use hairspray from time to time :D that still doesnt give you the right to judge me. :D

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Wed May 17, 2006 8:06 pm

That being said American Idol is a pathetic attempt at a talent show. I havent seen it in a couple years but after that Clay Gayken guy i could never bring myself to watch that LOAD OF SHIT again.

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu May 18, 2006 2:10 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:

:x
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Thu May 18, 2006 5:00 am

Harddriver... Brett Michaels & Kip Winger huh? 8O You're crackin' me up man :lol:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu May 18, 2006 5:40 am

harddriver wrote:
PoetsandMadmen wrote:

I am not an in the closet guy :twisted: Just because i lust after Brett Michaels :D and Kip Winger :D doesnt meen im in the closet :D and so what if i like to wear makeup and use hairspray from time to time :D that still doesnt give you the right to judge me. :D

Yeah, when I was a kid I had posters on my bedroom wall of hard rock bands of the day. One day my uncle Joe went in there and said, "hell Brian, I don't know if I should get sick or turned on!" :lol: I always laugh when I think about that.

PreviousNext

Return to Free for all...