guitar world

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: guitar world

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Wed May 24, 2006 6:32 am

Ehhh, whatever. If he tours he tours, if he doesn't, he doesn't. I'm almost over caring about it to be honest!

There are a ton of active guitarist/musicians that are every bit as competent as our friend Jake here. He probably knows it too if truth be known!

Whatever Jake!

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed May 24, 2006 7:30 am

PoetsandMadmen wrote:Ehhh, whatever. If he tours he tours, if he doesn't, he doesn't. I'm almost over caring about it to be honest!

There are a ton of active guitarist/musicians that are every bit as competent as our friend Jake here. He probably knows it too if truth be known!

Whatever Jake!

Very well put Man!!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed May 24, 2006 6:52 pm

Guitar World-July 2006

Is a treasure find galore - I like this special issue "alot" that features mainly the Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist/Musician John Frusciante (my mind is still "whirling" reading his music journey/what a "complex" person he is and thank God for his music Funk Brothers especially Flea making sure he was okay keeping in touch w/Frusciante rather he wanted his help or not throughout the yrs! That made me smile thank God someone cared!) Obviously I've heard of the fame Red Hot Chili Peppers before but this particular Exclusive Interview curiously drew me to buy their newest album/Cd RHCP "Stadium Arcadium" especially so when by "suprise" seeing them perform on Saturday Night Live a couple of weekends back (I do believe they performed new song 21st Century) and my goodness their quite extreme/alot of energy...'after they Rockin' performance each member (Flea, Anthony, John & Chad<>he worked w/Glenn Hughes! Wow, I knew he looked familiar) exited the stage in different directions like a flame. I'm like oh my goodness! It was a great show and wished their've would of performed again. ANYWAY, this is a great magazine issue extravaganza on the Red Hot Chili Peppers focasing on their extraodianary music career and I "love" all the photo's of them group shots, single shots etc.,. the Frusciante Sinner/Saint photos are breathtaking and the modern pix of him are groovy as well (very handsome man/all of them are)...-and I'm "pleased" that he Guitarist/Musician John Frusciante finally found some solace inner peace within himself through healing meditations w/all the conflicts he was facing. Plus, of course obviously I treasure the Guitar Hero section that highlights fame Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee (Ozzy Osbourne, Badlands and Wicked Alliance, etc.,.) as I've mentioned above I just wish their was "more" questions in regards to other aspects of his rich Music Career like his Solo Debut "A Fine Pink Mist", his music era w/Badlands, his Tribute albums, WA and what his planning on during after his much triumph return with his newest release Jake E. Lee-Retraced (Shrapnel Records 2005) for it's an awesome album/Cd. I look forward to Jake E. Lee going out on Concert Tours and would like to see him hit all the major Venues Clubs in the USA for a start in the coming yrs 2006/2007, 2008 etc.,. Big smile! So check out this very special Guitar World/July 2006 Music magazine for it's loaded with so many awesome great musicians like: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jake E. Lee, The Beatles Revolver, Alice In Chains (Reunited) etc.,. Peace and much respects! 8)

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Sat May 27, 2006 9:38 pm

Um, is it just me or is Gutter Flower pretty hot?! Noticed it with past pictures, but I think this one confirms it.

Oh, and Shadow only typed out 'Jake E Lee' twenty times in four posts in this thread. Gettin' better!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Sun May 28, 2006 7:11 pm

:D

I thought this was an all things Jake forum? I don't think mentioning Jake E Lee in this forum is a bad thing. In fact its required! :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun May 28, 2006 10:58 pm

[quote="seasons"]Um, is it just me or is Gutter Flower pretty hot?! Noticed it with past pictures, but I think this one confirms it.

Oh, and Shadow only typed out 'Jake E Lee' twenty times in four posts in this thread. Gettin' better![/quote She is very attractive and a very cool chick.

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Mon May 29, 2006 9:56 am

Guitar World. Fine. Can I go home, now?

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Mon May 29, 2006 11:43 am

Thanks, Seasons and Harddriver! :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Mon May 29, 2006 2:59 pm

frethead wrote:Guitar World. Fine. Can I go home, now?

:? But.......You ARE home.

Okay here's one that I've got to ask:

Guitar World or Guitar Player?

Who wants to play? Strat? mrmetal? Fret? Fretty? Bengal? et al.
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Tue May 30, 2006 9:13 am

guitar player Deaon! you can learn more because they have all those Jazz greats as well as a few other players from all genres as for guitar world they have better articals but the only have tunes that are the flavor of the day but guitar player is more for those who want to better their methods and theory! but thats just me that could very well differ from person to person!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue May 30, 2006 2:47 pm

stratattack wrote:guitar player Deano! you can learn more because they have all those Jazz greats as well as a few other players from all genres as for guitar world they have better articals but the only have tunes that are the flavor of the day but guitar player is more for those who want to better their methods and theory! but thats just me that could very well differ from person to person!

I totally agree, Strat!.... But both are good mags in their own right. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Tue May 30, 2006 11:10 pm

Deansolo wrote:
Okay here's one that I've got to ask:

Guitar World or Guitar Player?

Who wants to play? Strat? mrmetal? Fret? Fretty? Bengal? et al.

I am lost. :wink: I don't have either issue.... :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed May 31, 2006 9:18 am

wow mrmetal oyu dont read either mag?? wow!!! Deano we need to help this guy!!!

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 31, 2006 11:19 am

stratattack wrote:wow mrmetal oyu dont read either mag?? wow!!! Deano we need to help this guy!!!
:D Maybe we should give him a subscription to Tiger Beat or something! LOL!!:lol: **Ducks for cover**....Just Kidding...just kidding! :D
www.cats-eyeesp.com

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Wed May 31, 2006 3:53 pm

Deansolo wrote:
stratattack wrote:wow mrmetal oyu dont read either mag?? wow!!! Deano we need to help this guy!!!
:D Maybe we should give him a subscription to Tiger Beat or something! LOL!!:lol: **Ducks for cover**....Just Kidding...just kidding! :D

hehe better yet 17 mag LOL!!! :lol:
Dude I am totaly Joshen so take NO offence okay bro ? its all good 8)

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...