House of Lords - World Upside Down

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

House of Lords - World Upside Down

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:52 am

Hey guys! House of Lords is a new discovery of mine and I know they've been around for awhile. They have a new one coming out in May, so I've attached a link to the MP3 samples. They kick ass is the bottom line! It's sounds like great stuff, so check it out. \nn/

http://www.nehrecords.com/NEWS/Previews ... sWorld.htm

Killer of Giants

Re: House of Lords - World Upside Down

Postby mrmetal » Fri May 26, 2006 11:53 am

I have been listening to this CD alot these days. This is probably the best album House of Lords have done. Jimi Bell absolutely shreds on this album. Jame Christian sings with power and conviction that I haven't heard in a while.

The standout tracks for me are:

All The Way To Heaven
Rock Bottom
Million Miles
Ghost Of Time

This album is my "suprise ass kicker for the year" so far. I wasn't really expecting too much from HoL, but this album is excellent.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sat May 27, 2006 7:07 am

yah they were a great band I am very suprised they didnt get as big as whitesnake and all the useless bands out there . they were all very good at what they did . unlike many bands of that time they were NOT a Cookie cutter Band!!!! their version of that old blind faith tune rocked . not to mention they all had great musicianship too.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Sat May 27, 2006 10:40 am

stratattack wrote:their version of that old blind faith tune rocked . not to mention they all had great musicianship too.

Doug Aldrich baby! That is why that album rocked! :twisted:

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun May 28, 2006 6:53 am

Yah Doug is the real deal. you wont ever see him join Def Leppard !! Oh did I say that ??? LOL!!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:24 am

stratattack wrote:yah they were a great band I am very suprised they didnt get as big as whitesnake and all the useless bands out there . they were all very good at what they did . unlike many bands of that time they were NOT a Cookie cutter Band!!!! their version of that old blind faith tune rocked . not to mention they all had great musicianship too.

I hope you're not referring to Whitesnake as a useless band! I'll assume that you're not meaning that anyway.

This is a great album and I'm glad that someone else other than me has given it the chance that it deserves! Two horns up \nn/!

Return to Free for all...