AudioSlave or Rage Against the Machine ??

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

AudioSlave or Rage Against the Machine ??

Postby stratattack » Sun May 28, 2006 10:41 am

For me this is a no Brainer
Rage hands down!!! :twisted:
How about the rest of you ...?
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Re: AudioSlave or Rage Against the Machine ??

Postby harddriver » Sun May 28, 2006 10:04 pm

Dude Rage wins this fight hands down. From the first CD to the Last and live as well these guys new how to deliver the goods. Zach De La Rocha wasnt just some rapper he had a message and he delivered it with strength and conviction. And he didnt just make up words to ryhme like all the other rapper posers do he actually spoke about worldwide issues and oppressed people and the overal state of society which actually sucks. The music of Rage was powerful and the music itself actually spoke to you in its own way ya know what i meen. I hate it when RATM gets lumped in the same group as fake ass posers like Limp Biscuit and gay ass Kid Rock and Korn. This band was way to intelligent to be accepted by the general stupid ass music buying public and was way underappreciated in my opinion. That being said Audioslave was a major disapointment and very weak sounding. Those guys could have put a much more solid effort and they failed miserably. De Larocha wasnt a singer but he was way more effective than cornel in driving home a lyric or a message. Now all these littl haters will come on here and say stupid shit like " Duh I hate Rage Because they were a Rap band Duh :? " Well RATM was probably just to complicated for those people to understand.

Killer of Giants

Re: AudioSlave or Rage Against the Machine ??

Postby stratattack » Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 am

I coouldnt have put it better myself harddriver!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Return to Free for all...