Good as new

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Good as new

Postby crisguitar » Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 am

ok so today, sun shining..blaa blaa blaa. i look around my studio and see what a tight area i have to make music! my room is full of everything to do with guitr and keyboard. and against my wall i see all my guitars lined up looking well a little dead! ESPECIALLY MY TRUSTY LES PAUL. i get in my car and drive to my local and buy new strings for all my guitars some pollish and wood oil. i have just finished with them all and i must say i love them all again..especially my les paul..what a tone i had forgotten about!!!! do u guys find new love for forgotten guitars wen doing something like this?

Killer of Giants

Re: Good as new

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 31, 2006 11:40 am

Yes, absolutely! every now and again I pull out my guitars and fall in love with them again. Especially the classical my dad bought for me in Spain when I was 18 and taking classical lessons. It's an absolutely beautiful instrument. I haven't played it much in the last 20 or so.. but it holds wonderful memories. ;)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Re: Good as new

Postby stratattack » Wed May 31, 2006 3:52 pm

oh yah especialy when they have been in storage for some time then I restring and sometimes even reintonate and yep clean too then I get to the point where Ill start playing them and remember why I bought them to begin with ! that goes for amps and effects too.
The artist formally known as Brawler

Return to Free for all...