guitar world

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: guitar world

Postby Deansolo » Wed May 31, 2006 4:42 pm

stratattack wrote:
Deansolo wrote:
stratattack wrote:wow mrmetal oyu dont read either mag?? wow!!! Deano we need to help this guy!!!
D Maybe we should give him a subscription to Tiger Beat or something! LOL!!lol **Ducks for cover**....Just Kidding...just kidding! D

hehe better yet 17 mag LOL!!! lol
Dude I am totaly Joshen so take NO offence okay bro ? its all good 8)
Yeah, take no offence mrmetal.... Where I come from that's the way good bro's do one another! :D We kid around 'cuz we luv ya dude!...We'll not like, we LOVE YOU, love you....But...you know what I mean! Let's just say we like you alot. :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:14 am

yah sometimes way too much!! LOL!!!!!!
The artist formally known as Brawler

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 am

Deansolo wrote:
stratattack wrote:
Deansolo wrote:
stratattack wrote:wow mrmetal oyu dont read either mag?? wow!!! Deano we need to help this guy!!!
D Maybe we should give him a subscription to Tiger Beat or something! LOL!!lol **Ducks for cover**....Just Kidding...just kidding! D

hehe better yet 17 mag LOL!!! lol
Dude I am totaly Joshen so take NO offence okay bro ? its all good 8)
Yeah, take no offence mrmetal.... Where I come from that's the way good bro's do one another! :D We kid around 'cuz we luv ya dude!...We'll not like, we LOVE YOU, love you....But...you know what I mean! Let's just say we like you alot. :)

LOL...you guys are too much...it's all good...ya bastards!

No really, I haven't looked or bought one of those mags in a long time. I bought the Randy Rhoads one a while back for obvious reasons. 8) I just don't get into playing covers that much and I can pretty much figure out a cover song if I want too. I don't do much tab reading so there is no need for it really. Those mags seem to tab the same songs over and over again. Also, they tend to cover bands/artists I don't really care much about. I think my brother has this one, so I will just read his to see what Jake has to say these days. I doubt there is any ground breaking revelation from him, just based on what you guys said here and what Jake has said in interviews in the past. I still want to see it though - and Dean's new ad of course! :wink:

On a side note, if you want to subscribe me to a 17-ish type mag, Barely Legal is an option I might be receptive too. 8O

Postby Fretman » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:00 am

Deansolo wrote:
frethead wrote:Guitar World. Fine. Can I go home, now?

:? But.......You ARE home.

Okay here's one that I've got to ask:

Guitar World or Guitar Player?

Who wants to play? Strat? mrmetal? Fret? Fretty? Bengal? et al.

I've had a subscription to GW for probably 10 years...for some reason I keep renewing it depite the downhill slide. I used to love GP but haven't actually seen one in a few years.

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:08 am

Guitar player is great to learn Jazz chords and theory and method . guitar world is great for articals as well as great posters LOL!!! and for learning Mainstreem stuff but its not much for chop building any more I am sad to say!!!!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:35 pm

Hard Driver his awfully funny...-I can't help it if I write JAKE E. LEE name more then 3 times. I can't help myself, smile...-this is his Website dedicated to him & his music. Smile. I agree that's a great photo of Gutterflower in her new avatar Art design looks like she's about to go speed racing! Anyway, Guitar World/July 2006 was & is an awesome magazine Collective issue and I bought two copies! Big smile.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:59 pm

Deansolo wrote:Yeah, take no offence mrmetal.... Where I come from that's the way good bro's do one another! :D We kid around 'cuz we luv ya dude!...We'll not like, we LOVE YOU, love you....But...you know what I mean! Let's just say we like you alot. :)

For a second there, I thought you guys were gonna get all Brokeback Mountain on us-you know, the way good bros DO one another (not that there's anything wrong with that! Whatever blows your skirt up, honey) :wink:

Feel the love...

(I couldn't resist)

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Hear that Deano ?! damn man I dont know how to take that ouch!!! but at least she didnt nominate any of us for the village People,,

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:36 pm

8O Oh man! I'm not sure how to take that either. :?

Brokeback Mountain? Look whos mind is in the gutter! :x Damn!

For the record..I meant "thats the way good friends 'kid around' with each other" :)

'nuff said! :)
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 am

Deansolo wrote:8O Oh man! I'm not sure how to take that either. :?

Brokeback Mountain? Look whos mind is in the gutter! :x Damn!

For the record..I meant "thats the way good friends 'kid around' with each other" :)

'nuff said! :)

Well...I am the Gutterflower :wink: You guys know I'm just kidding hee hee There was a commercial for the movie on when I read your post, and it was just right on time.

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:01 am

For the record, I offered no love to anyone...especially to Dean and Strat. :D

Postby Fretman » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:35 pm

I'm sure one could find a similar thread over at the OMD forum...assuming there is one. :D

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...