Mysterious women

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: Mysterious women

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:35 am

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:
hashima wrote:ain't Eddie Van Halen half indonesian? I guess it'sa positive thing bein of different origins so ya got more input from those cultures! :)
yeah mixing the blood and the cultures is a healthy thing. Eddie Van Hallen comes from Holland.

Halens mom was indonesian however he was born in Amsterdam... the Netherlands had several colonies down there!
ok.
I hope he comes up with a new inspiration one day...

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:53 am

I find that Picture Rascist!..The throwing star, the screen,the model and the Writing style..only on the Jake Headline

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:10 am

Jake recorded with Ann Lewis - could be her (?). I don't know as I've never seen Ann - it could just be a model.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:11 pm

Charvelised wrote:I find that Picture Rascist!..The throwing star, the screen,the model and the Writing style..only on the Jake Headline

??? racist ? If Jake was surrounded by several people ripping out the japanese flag then I would understand but that pic ..... remember in the US festival jake had the Japan flag tied around his leg. He is the one choosing to use asian things as a style.

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:14 pm

Doobie wrote:Jake recorded with Ann Lewis - could be her (?). I don't know as I've never seen Ann - it could just be a model.
I've done a research on Ann Lewis but all I could find was animal foundations and shoes brands lol

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:16 pm

hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:
hashima wrote:ain't Eddie Van Halen half indonesian? I guess it'sa positive thing bein of different origins so ya got more input from those cultures! :)
yeah mixing the blood and the cultures is a healthy thing. Eddie Van Hallen comes from Holland.

Halens mom was indonesian however he was born in Amsterdam... the Netherlands had several colonies down there!

Eddie and Alex is from Nijmegen, not Amsterdam ;)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:16 pm

MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Please, Mr. MetalHead, read my posts more carefully! I said he was BORN in Amsterdam which doesn't mean he also grew up there!

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:25 pm

Fakeblue wrote:
Doobie wrote:Jake recorded with Ann Lewis - could be her (?). I don't know as I've never seen Ann - it could just be a model.
I've done a research on Ann Lewis but all I could find was animal foundations and shoes brands lol

If you Google "Ann Lewis Japan" for pictures there are a couple that show up. Not good enough for me to compare the pics, though.

Postby tanishigem » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 am

Letter from Japan.

This picture is off shot that came to Japan in 84'. That girl is Japanese restaurant waitress(may be...).

She is not "Ann Lewis". Ann is aged more one.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:31 am

hashima wrote:
MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Please, Mr. MetalHead, read my posts more carefully! I said he was BORN in Amsterdam which doesn't mean he also grew up there!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's incorrect.

Here, read this and this :!:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:17 am

MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:
MetalHead wrote:
hashima wrote:
Fakeblue wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's incorrect.

Here, read this and this :!:

Read this one! :D ... actually who cares...

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:49 am

tanishigem wrote:Letter from Japan.

This picture is off shot that came to Japan in 84'. That girl is Japanese restaurant waitress(may be...).

More one? Were you possibly trying to call me a moron?
Hey, it was just a guess - who knows when that was shot or how old anyone was. It was probably a better guess than "Japanese waitress". lol

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:52 am

Doobie wrote:
tanishigem wrote:Letter from Japan.

More one? Were you possibly trying to call me a moron?
Hey, it was just a guess - who knows when that was shot or how old anyone was. It was probably a better guess than "Japanese waitress". lol
suimasen "tanishigem"wa nihongode nan deska?? ain't "tanishi" some kinda snail... just a guess...

Postby tanishigem » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:36 am

Dear Mr.Doobie
I'm sorry. You have been made angry because my English is primitive. :cry:

Dear Hashima
It is good at Japanese. TANISHI is a snail in Japanese. :D

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:51 am

Ching li Ming tz chi tao chuan tz fa

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...