WA "wicked tale" Pt E10 "C"

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

WA "wicked tale" Pt E10 "C"

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Hello da Oge, theBeast and da gorgeous da Gigi fans “finally” here’s the newest installment WA “wicked*tale” Part E 10 “C”. It’s quite lengthy and I shall continue this vital portion in the “next” wicked segment Pt E 10 “C2” with Gigi waking up from her dreaming. Okay? Okay! Thank you for your patience & understanding. This newest installment has a Western feel to it and focus on the Rebel couple Gigi & Jake: as they face some unruly critter obstacles in this particular saga segment. Enjoy! The WA wicked tale saga is an Galactic Sci-Fi Hard Rock Fiction story yet the storyline is based on a real band called Wicked Alliance: Jake E. Lee (formerly of Ozzy Osbourne & Badlands fame) and Mandy Lion (WWIII fame and the Mandy Lion band) and also Gigi Hangach (formerly of Phantom Blue fame) are all quite real and some of the characters, bands & pets therein. Peace & Rock On!

All Access Member

Re: WA "wicked tale" Pt E10 "C"

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:22 pm

The mysterious Trailblazer Cowboy watched the new arrivals from the hidden booth setting window where he and the owner seat as the new arrivals made their finale stop right in front of “Gigi’s Pie Restaurant: Prime Cuts & Glazed Donuts.” Jake swear underneath his breath for he knew it was those trouble makers that were on his band’s Badlands Signature train the “Rumbling Train” earlier during the dawn morning hours and he had them thrown off the BADLANDS Rumbling Train due to all their loud foolishness. The Trailblazer Jake could have sworn he saw those hyena critters going toward the Midnight Ghost Train that destination point was totally in the opposite direction while at the Main Central Galactic Train Zone(s) after they were bodily moved from the Rumbling Train three stops just before the Main Train Central connections by one of Jake’s Security Ninja’s that worked the early swift watch. Jake figured that the critters must have bummed a sky-ride to the Main Train Zone connections and from the Midnight Train had to do a long re-route to meet up with one of the other two trains that also like the Badlands Rumbling train steamrolled through the Old Central Pieville Train Island Station.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:25 pm

“Damnation Kent I’m not up to any of your jesting stupidity. Looks like you and your co-hoots are going to have an early jesting night tonight.” Jake silently said to himself as he stared with such intensity & lethal calm concentration out of the hidden booth window. Gigi noticed the seriousness on the handsome Cowboy/Ranger’s face it was the very one he had “earlier” as he along with her other Diner guests & herself watched the chilly “Beast Storm” news unfold on the Galactic.net TV news just moments ago: the thought of that brief chilly news still made her shiver. Like Jake, Gigi heard the arrivals also but from her seating position opposite the teaser Trailblazer well she couldn’t see the whole view scene like Jake could yet if she were to seat near the handsome Badlands teaser she could see just what was making him slightly on edge. So Gigi boldly & silently drew nearer to Jake’s side of the booth looking over his left shoulder to see who the new arrivals were and low & behold it was one of her “worst” nightmares: Crooked Kent & his Co-hoots! Jake sensed Gigi’s soft presents as she drew nearer to his side and so wanted to block her view but knew she would demand to see what was going on outside of her Restaurant. A surprise gasping wisp escaped Gigi’s lips that soon turned into sheer anger “Doggit, why didn’t I close the Restaurant earlier. It’s those “dreadful” bandits that love to cause mayhem wherever they go!” Sighing Gigi excused herself from her Trailblazer Diner guest and was about to leave but Jake’s quick steps soon followed blocking the entrance from the Diner booth that lead into the Main Diner section of the Restaurant. Gigi gasp again as she walked right into a lean “solid” wall & realized it was the Trailblazer that stood in her way as strong sinewy hands reached out to catch her when she crashed into him stumbling backwards. As Gigi regain her balance she stared at Jake “long & hard” wondering how did he moved from the booth so quickly she heard his footsteps behind her and when she turned around to face him he was not there & when she’d turned forward to the entrance Jake was in front of her as she collided right into him. (Mercy! :D )

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 pm

Before Gigi could gather her wits about her, Jake questioned her about the new critter arrivals “Do Kent & his boys bother you & your employee’s much, sweet Rabbit. I can see his most unwelcome here & I’ll make sure he’ll never…” “No, thank you! I can take care of this myself teas.../I mean Cowboy so why don’t you just make your way back to the booth & finish your meal. I must hurry and get on out there before they make Cedric upset. So “please” excuse me.” Jake knew by using the sweet endearment of Rabbit made his da gorgeous da Gigi slightly miffed with him for her blue/green eyes were barreling right into Jake’s rich honey brown eyes! She didn’t know him and Jake made a mental note that he & the sweet feisty-pie Rabbit Gigi will be well acquainted with one another by the next sunrise for he came along way to bring her back with him to the Badlands, his Home Plains stead located in the Rawhide Territory Zone. Jake was going to question her more but decided to let Gigi win this huddle she was quite lovely standing there chin held high & hands on her hips protesting to get past him. So Jake moved ever so gallantly like the Rebel/Ninja Cowboy (& wicked Pirate) he was and puzzled Gigi even further when he changed his mood from lethal Gallant to a witty teaser as he bowed taking one of Gigi’s hand and kissed it saying “I’m sure you can handle those awful critters all by yourself my sweet da gorgeous da Gigi. Let me know if you need any help sweet Rabbit for I’ll be right over here finishing my lunch” and then released her hand winking at her as he walked back to the hidden Dining booth. Gigi stared at Jake a brief moment and thought to herself “What kind of game he was playing with her? She was right after all – he was teasing with her emotions. She would stay clear away from him!” Jake felt Gigi staring at him as he was finishing up his delicious pie-meal that she earlier prepared just for him he turned giving her his most charming smile saying I can’t wait to sample “more” of your pies Gigi especially the dessert pies your known for like your apple cobblers, blueberry, chocolate cheesecake and the one I crave most are your strawberry crème’ peeks.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 pm

Finally it dawned on Gigi what Jake was re-plying to when he brought up wanting to sample some strawberry crème peeks asking a couple of times and her response was “There’s no “strawberry crème pies” due to strawberries being out of season right now” & Jake response was that “Strawberry crème’ peeks were “always” in season so much to choose from.” Rattled to the core with this new insight, Gigi was about to say something witty back to the handsome Trailblazer but Mrs. Valerie her assistance Chef C Cook/baker came dashing in telling her that Crooked Kent & his sidekicks were outside and was upset that the Restaurant was about to close-up shop soon. So, instead Gigi give Jake one of her enchanting smiles & said “Please, excuse us.” As soon as Gigi & Mrs. Valerie exit the hidden Dinning booth area, Jake immediately went into action as he open his Guitar music case removing the gem Classic ESP Black/White Signature Jake E. Lee Guitar: it was magnificently made just like it’s owner. “Dammit, Jake now she’s angry with you. Now she thanks you’re a teaser and a scoundrel! Let her think those things: there’s some truth to them (Jake smiled) but at least I’m an “honest & serious” scoundrel & teaser.” Jake chucked to himself. Then said “Just tell her it was the “Whiskey Dust” making you misbehave’ that way. Yeah, right the “Whiskey Dust?” Jake smiled to himself knowing well enough that it wasn’t the famous Badlands “Whiskey Dust” although the effects from the strong liquor could add more naughtiness to your demeanor as it’s strong mist travels through the body & mind and Jake hoped he wouldn’t pass out cold because right now he had to get raid of some crude critters rather Gigi wanted his help or not. Jake swiftly put his Classic Guitar in a safe corner of the hidden booth and looked down at the rest of the gear he had hidden in his Guitar case: Rebel security weapons & putted on his Sheriff badge from the BADLANDS. It was time to kick into lethal gear and prayed that his sweet da gorgeous da Gigi wouldn’t fear him afterwards. As Gigi and her Assist Chef Ms. Valerie headed toward the main doors entrance: the Restaurant front doors burst open and one of Kent’s co-hoots yelled out “I’m hungry as hell I want a whole Beef Cobbler pie to myself” as he stomp on over to the nearest Dining tables & seat down sending a cascade of filthy :oops: dust in the air.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:34 pm

The other co-hoot entered with a smug look on his dirty face & looked all around the Dining Area as the remaining guests stared uncomfortably at him drawing closer together when his warning glare barred into them. Then he looked at Gigi & then at Ms. Valerie and smiled a wide smug dirty grin at them and yelled at the top of his lungs “Everything’s okay Kent, that slow idiot Cedric was telling the truth! All I see is the usual Dining guests & maybe that Horse does belong to him after all” the rude co-hoot said. “Get out of my Restaurant you bunch of filthy cowards” Gigi burst out in a rage & was about to walk toward the bigger burly brute but Mrs. Valerie held fast linking her arm with Gigi’s keeping her firmly close to her side and whispered “Now, boss I know your upset but let’s see what these spineless fools do first, alright? I don’t like that nasty smug look on his burly face.” Although Gigi wanted to protest she knew Ms. Valerie was right for Kent & his co-hoots had no sense of morals. Gigi glared at the unwelcome new arrivals as their leader Crooked Kent finally entered the front main doors limping from his earlier injury caused by their folly on the train & pushed the young teen boy Cedric inside slamming the entrance doors behind them. “Now, now Ms. Gigi you have no call talking to my boys that way. All we want is a good hot meal & then we are on our way!” as he looked her up & down, while the bigger burly co-hoot snickered & seat down sending a flood of dust in the air, too. “There are no more hot meals to be served & besides we’re closed “all” the shops & Restaurants have close-up earlier due to the Flower Music Fest. So if you want a hot meal you must go there” Gigi spoke as calmly as possible. “I told them we were closed, Ms. Gigi & they wouldn’t listen. All the meal pies are gone! There’s some oats though & apples and peaches! Casper “loves” oats…” Cedric beamed on. “Shut that idiot up. Do we look like horses to you, boy!” the bigger one side. “Kent, that horse outside is not from here it’s not tamed enough and did you check out those ancient markings on his hooves & bridal?” the skinny hungrier one said. “Nah, but you did Mac and if you gotten any closer it would of chewed your hand off!” the bigger one laughed out saying. “That’s not funny, Tank that damn untamed Stallion nearly chewed me out. I tell you Kent something don’t feel right here, that horse is from the Rawhide Territory Sky*Plains, EU Zone Sector & by its Rebel Old Western Native markings his either from the Crystal Creek Lake, Arrow Boulder or the Badlands Plains.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:36 pm

I always wanted to steal one of their horses, their worth millions! I seriously doubt that Stallion belongs to that idiot over there” the skinny co-hoot burst out. Cedric looked down fallen & said “I’m not an idiot. I know how to read, write, do math and I have manners & a job! Like I said before Casper just wandered here & I’m taking good care of him until his owner returns.” “Yes, you are and you’re doing a wonderful job, Cedric and we’re very proud of you. You’re a smart decent young man.” Gigi intervene knowing Cedric was keeping the mysterious Cowboy whereabouts a secret she unlinked her arm from Ms. Valerie and taken a step forward to take one of Cedric’s hands into hers drawing him closer toward her & Ms. Valerie side and then behind them with the other Diner guests for better security. “Well, isn’t that just so sweet Mother hen taking care of her chick making sure he wont’ be devourer by wolves!” the snickering co-hoot said. Gigi vowed long ago when she found the abandoned frighten orphan teen-boy some four years back whom was simple minded yet quite intelligent begging for work: that she would look after him, although the whole Island of Pieville pretty much over the yrs. had also taken Cedric to their Hearts. The 1st six months he’d stayed in the security of Gigi’s home & now happily reside for the past 3 ½ yrs and was adopted by the Delmont Family whom were kinfolks of Ms. Valerie and had two younger boys that highly looked up to their elder brother Cedric of nineteen yrs old. Frustrated with trying to reason with the unruly arrivals, Gigi asked them once more to leave for she was now “closed” and walked over to the ordering corner where the “security” button was & the new rifle that she recently bought & kept hidden underneath the corner. Kent with his dirty face & shady keen eyes followed her knowing there might be some kind of security system near by quickly limped toward Gigi blocking her as he pulled her close to him saying “Your not going to fool me this time pretty & sassy, looking all dolled up!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:39 pm

Pity that stuffy shirt boyfriend of yours is out of a date tonight for your gonna make us a grand hearty meal and no scheming either as I recalled you hit me with a hefty broom & Tank still has that lump on his forehead from the pan skillet you hit him with last time we were here! Now that wasn’t very nice, my sassy Gigi & I forgiven you for that. Now don’t you wanna give me an apology kiss” “No, I don’t & take your dirty filthy hands off of me! You, jackass!” Gigi yelled at the top of lungs & stomp very hard on the bandit injury foot with her 4’inch heels. Kent howled & cursed letting loose of the tight grip he had on Gigi’s right arm as she scrambled away from the fowl mouth bandit, gingerly rubbing her sore arm. Kent eyes blazed with outrage as he looked in Gigi’s direction while he knelt down to rub & sooth his wounded foot saying “Why you little alley Phantom Blue vixen cat. Your gonna pay for that, come here!” “Like hell she won’t” a mysterious & very authoritative voice echoed throughout the main Dining area. “What was that, who said that…” said one of Kent’s co-hoot’s looking bewildered about. “Kent, you & your boys are unwelcome here & if you don’t leave now like the pretty Rabbit asked you to…” Jake stepped from the dark shadows not to far away from the hidden booth area looking quite dangerous & serial. “…then I have to handle this matter in my own way. We can take this outside if you like. I don’t want innocent folks getting hurt here, Kent.” Jake said in a calm lethal voice to Kent & his Co-hoots. Gigi’s heart was pounding with sheer joy as some of the tensions eased away when she heard Jake’s smooth teaser voice and once he emerged from the hidden shadows (that secretly hid the booth): she gasped for the mysterious Badlands Rebel Rocker/Cowboy Jake E. Lee looked totally Trailblazing/no-nonsense with his Ranger badge and Rebel weapons on ready for a showdown. :twisted: :o 8O To be continued. –Sharon, shadow

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:31 pm

In regards to my WA wicked tale continuing saga I’m very deeply & truly “sorry” to have to put a hold on it. It is still in its rough draft stages and I will get back to it once all these personal struggles come to solid ground. You all have a great summer 2006! Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:51 pm

all that text at once, without being split to sections, makes it hard
to read.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby Fakeblue » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:24 am

didn't find the courage to read it all......I'm a lazy ass

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:32 pm

what's the point of this really ?

Shadow, if you want people to read it
I suggest that you split the text.
I guess I'm not the only one that think it's hard
to read when it's all crammed together like that.
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:42 pm

Well, it's a fictional story and the whole point of it was to entertain the JAKE fans here (and theBeast Mandy Lion fans as well) plain & simple that's all. It's set in far off future time and is a Galactic Sci-Fi Hard Rock/Metal Adventure fiction story (as stated above in the 1st Paragraph) and yes it has it's moments of being long & I do segment it into sections. Anyway, the Wicked Alliance-wicked take is on hold for awhile and thanks for your reponse even though it throw me for a loop, MetalHead. Peace!

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:05 am

Well maybe u could put it all together in an e-book, and send it to everyone. Did u write that shadow??

Return to All things Jake E Lee...