Some updates...

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Some updates...

Postby jefnel1 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:11 am

All Access Memberships are now lifetime and the donation is a one-time charge for complete access to the site.

As you know, the bootlegs section includes shows for sale in which the proceeds go to future development and maintenance of JakeELee.com. I'm lowering the prices in order to generate more sales.

I'll be adding more rare tracks to the Downloads section as well as a couple full-length bootleg shows in the coming weeks provided I can line up some more reliable web space. There's so much content on here that we're using more than 1GB of space and growing!

I've enlisted the services of three All Access Members to Moderate the Forums. I alone haven't had the time to keep up with all the posts, so having a few others out there will definitely help. Any Forum members who don't abide by the Forum Rules will face having their posts edited or even deleted without warning. Read the rules!

At this time, it doesn't look like the Estate Sale is going to happen. It's been months and there is no update, so I'm assuming the idea is kaput.

I have an extensive collection of magazines featuring Jake for sale. Probably every one ever made. I've been collecting them since the 1980's. If anyone is interested in a particular mag with Jake in it, please email me at admin@jakeelee.com. I have a ton of rare Japanese mags like Young Guitar, Burrn, etc. as well as many traditional guitar magazines that include tab. The average cost of a vintage mag will be around $10.

Hope everyone is having a great Summer. More to come later...
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Re: Some updates...

Postby skezza » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:30 pm

Thanks Jeff, its really great of you to do that :). I think thats why we all respect you highly. I hope you got my email.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:41 pm

Very richly detailed & informative Jake E. Lee news update: I'm anxious to hear the new tracks that will be "added" in the Download section and it's very humble/and generous of you to sell some of your JAKE vintage merchandise to the fans that venture to such a passionate/Hard workin' Music 'site as this. You/Jefnel1 put alot of will power & Heart into this JakeELee.com mega Website and I'm pleased that your finally getting some Heartfelt assistants help with it in the many months/and years to come. Rock On and Peace! And "thanks" for the legendary JakeELee.com Website.

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 am

Let's Hope Every User of Jakeelee.com Becomes an "All Access" member!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...