Jade Song

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Jade Song

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:45 pm

JADE Song

"Right now Jake would like to slow things down a bit. This next song is about a very very "special" young girl" Vocalist Mandy Lion (WWIII fame, Mandy Lion Band, Wicked Alliance) says with much sincerity in a husky rich haunting voice as they finish playing "The Ultimate Sin or was it The Rust" anyway then Mandy exists the stage/for a brief break as Jake E. Lee/Jakey Lou Williams (Ozzy Osbourne and Badlands fame, Wicked Alliance, Rough Cutt) gears into a BADLANDS vintage lovely Instrumental titled "Jade Song" a song Jake E. Lee written for his Daughter Jade Williams when she was a Rebel baby toddler. smile. I really really "love" this emotional Instrumental Badlands Classic (it's much longer live & powerful, Wow!) it's filled warmth, laughter & sunshine of a young girl's life while her Dad watches her at play. Very tender & powerful song "Jade Song" that also has Symphony grit qualities to it, also. I bet it brings back a flood of warm treasure memories for Jake E. Lee for now his little girl is a young Rebel woman now of 21 or 22 yrs old & a young Mother at that of a Rebel girl toddler of 2 or 2 1/2 yrs old. How sweet. Great song, Peace! I bet Jake has written "many" songs for his Daughter Jade since then & now proberly has some written for his little Granddaughter Sharon as well. Godbless."

All Access Member

Re: Jade Song

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm

On Jade's Myspace thing she says she doesnt even talk to her dad. hmm

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:33 am

RandyRhoadsRules! wrote:On Jade's Myspace thing she says she doesnt even talk to her dad. hmm
I know that is a shame :oops: If Jake was my dad i would sit around with him and watch TUS vhs all day and have him tell me about that tour with Motley Crue. And then i would ask him about Ozzy and what really happened and have him teach me how to play guitar and move like a Rock God on stage. And then we would spend the next day talking about Badlands and i would have him call all his rock star friends over for a cookout so i could meet them. Im such a dork :lol:

Ultimate Sinner

Postby Demon_A_Go-Go » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:56 pm

You're so cheeky ...ask him about batm second solo .How did he play it live ?

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:24 pm

I would but it was getting late and i had to go to bed :wink:

Secret Loser

Postby Hell_Tanner » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Haha, that's funny! :lol:

BTW, I don't think Jade is really into her father's music or that kind of music, did you notice there was rap streaming on her personal page?
Formerly known as \"Berseker\"

Tommy Bolin Forum

Killer of Giants

Postby stratattack » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:36 pm

Yah I did thats a riot she seems like a real pistol I,ll bet she is a cool ass mom too I still can't see Jake as a grandfather though but we all get older and our kids grow up so such as life.
The artist formally known as Brawler

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:30 am

Hell_Tanner wrote:Haha, that's funny! :lol:

BTW, I don't think Jade is really into her father's music or that kind of music, did you notice there was rap streaming on her personal page?
I know i heard that crap ooooooooops i mean rapp music and i thought to myself " why would she listen to rapp when Jake.e.lee is her father ? " and then i realised just how stupid i was for thinking that :oops: I think we all envisioned our heroe's daughter as being this cool ass metal chick who cranked 80's and 90's metal all the time and would never listen to rapp or r&b music. :lol: Oh well maybe Jake has some long lost son out there who will follow in his dad's footsteps and change the world with his music. 8) Anyway as you can tell i am really bored today :roll:

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:31 am

Hell_Tanner wrote:Haha, that's funny! :lol:

Oh good grief! :roll:

That's about like the time Jon Oliva pulled his 13 year old son up on stage raggin' on him about listening to rap! That was during the Poets and Madmen Tour at a small club in Florida. I thought it was pretty funny!

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:15 am

I can tell you why....because kids don't get into what their parents are into no matter how cool it is. They always take the opposite road just to spite you and make you pull your hair out.

The little bastards!

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:15 pm

Yea just look at Hank Williams the 3rd. Superjoint Ritual is just a tad bit different than what his father and grandfather were into.

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:14 pm

the thing is when your young you love hearing about it
when you hear about it 1200 times youig et tired of it

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:14 pm

She also seems to like hip hop..

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:54 pm

and you seem to like posting 2 times within a minute, in the same thread :P
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby RandyRhoadsRules! » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:01 pm

and you seem to like posting 2 times within a minute, in the same thread

:roll: Ok... I dont care its just a habit ont his forum i guess..
Deal with it :wink:

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...