ann lewis

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

ann lewis

Postby rob919 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:56 am

I,ve not heard any of the stuff jake did with ann lewis just wondering if any of you guys have is it worth buying

Re: ann lewis

Postby jefnel1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:10 am

Ann Lewis was a big pop star in Japan. Most of the songs are in Japanese and have catchy hooks. On the seletive songs Jake played on, he did some amazing guitar work. Very different from Badlands and Ozzy. The works further prove Jake's versatility as a guitarist.
"A lot of people use the (tremolo) bar when their brain or their heart quits thinking about the music."

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:58 am

That's very cool of you, Jeff. Thanks. I would love to hear it, but considering the amount of money I unloaded for A Fine Pink Mist to be shipped from Ca. to Sweden and back this way to Fl . . . I'll hold off until somebody leaves a tape in the car ( or something). LOL

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:53 am

that's one crazy shiping route !
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:04 pm

Check out the JAKE music Download section "here" on JakeELee.com and your find just about every music album/Cd's journey that Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee Trailblazed on. I do believe many of the songs are in their entirety and is earnestly put together by the Webmaster Jefnel1. It's pretty hefty & hip and passionately done showcasing the legendary Guitarist Jake E. Lee rich music Career: the Ann Lewis Cd's projects are quite unusual/electric lovely (and special as well) & Jake and his bandmates from his band Badlands done an incrediable job on them!

I wish that the ANN LEWIS albums/Cd's featuring the guest music talents of Guitarist Jake E. Lee (and his band Badlands in whom also appeared on some of the songs but JAKE mostly) would be re-issue as well as the BADLANDS albums/Cd's to be re-issue with rare desert gems from the Badlands music vault/along with other rarities from JAKE/OZZY days, etc.,. Peace!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...