Bark At The Moon remixed/remastered

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Bark At The Moon remixed/remastered

Postby Daynah » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:32 pm

What do you guys think of this? Besides the ruining of Rock and Roll Rebel(cutting of some solos), I think it's pretty cool.....Cool to hear some of the other stuff Jake recorded being used in the songs....

All Access Member

Re: Bark At The Moon remixed/remastered

Postby rob919 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:11 am

i can't believe one up the b side wasn,t on the album, they should remaster TUS

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:12 am

rob919 wrote:they should remaster TUS

that will never happen, unless they somehow
get the rights to shot in the dark 8)

atleast Phil Soussan did something good :P
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:55 am

Does it say "Ozzy" on it? I probably bought it twenty-plus years ago, and I'll never buy anything with that name on it everrrrrr again. And, so comes the end of the day, night, and the next day . . .
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Daynah » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:18 am

frethead wrote:Does it say "Ozzy" on it? I probably bought it twenty-plus years ago, and I'll never buy anything with that name on it everrrrrr again. And, so comes the end of the day, night, and the next day . . .

Well if you like Jake's work on that album, I suggest downloading the album to hear some of the other stuff...That way ole Sharron and Ozzy won't see a cent.....

Killer of Giants

Postby Deansolo » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:08 am

Daynah wrote:
frethead wrote:Does it say "Ozzy" on it? I probably bought it twenty-plus years ago, and I'll never buy anything with that name on it everrrrrr again. And, so comes the end of the day, night, and the next day . . .

Well if you like Jake's work on that album, I suggest downloading the album to hear some of the other stuff...That way ole Sharron and Ozzy won't see a cent.....

8O You mean you guys actually download pirated music? 8O For Shame! :x LOL!! :lol: :lol: :D :P
www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp

Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?

Postby Fretman » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:32 pm

It's okay to do that if it's Ozzy's stuff. :lol:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:06 pm

The origional makings and creativities that went into bringing those early OZZY Classics to vivid life should be re-issued in their "origional" contents when they were 1st made doing some touches here & there and not omitting anyone out: showing respect for those musicians that were heavily involved/had a hefty input in the making of those early recordings of Bark At the Moon & The Ultimate Sin (which Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee had a solid input in) etc.,. Peace :!:

Postby skezza » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:54 pm

if you need any, assistance 'obtaining' :lol: music at a very good rate of around $0.0, pop me a PM ;)

Killer of Giants

Postby frethead » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:14 pm

Is it really OK to do that? I don't like to get into trouble with people, you know . . . I never leave my yard!!!
Everyone will love you, just as long as you are a shooting star.

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:24 pm

Deansolo wrote:
Daynah wrote:

8O You mean you guys actually download pirated music? 8O For Shame! :x LOL!! :lol: :lol: :D :P

... and we're not alone either 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Postby skezza » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:07 am

To be honest, they trashed a lot of my favourite songs. They reduced the volume on Jakes guitar on Bark at the Moons solo and they appaered to cut out dons keyboards. They ruined bits of You're No Different, which is one of my favourite songs, i think its so passionately written and then you hear it and its just been trashed, and whats more they extended it to the end of the DAT (Which was ok actually) and cut out Dons keyboard effects on the solo and just seem to have a fucked around with it basically, which was a bit strange but anyway. Yeah Rock n Roll Rebel was a disgrace, how the hell did they get away with it. I Find they also removed quite a bit of the reverb on Now you See It, which i wasnt that impressed with. Im gonna listen to them both again, but those are the tracks i really noticed. if i notice any others. ill make another post :)

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:27 am

Shadow wrote:The origional makings and creativities that went into bringing those early OZZY Classics to vivid life should be re-issued in their "origional" contents when they were 1st made doing some touches here & there and not omitting anyone out: showing respect for those musicians that were heavily involved/had a hefty input in the making of those early recordings of Bark At the Moon & The Ultimate Sin (which Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee had a solid input in) etc.,. Peace :!:

You have to consider who owns the rights to the music ... 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby tenfingersofdoom » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:03 pm

Does this remaster have new bass/drums like the Rhodes era remasters?

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Daynah » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:11 pm

tenfingersofdoom wrote:Does this remaster have new bass/drums like the Rhodes era remasters?

Nope.......

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...