The Official Football Thread

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: The Official Football Thread

Postby crisguitar » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:10 am

well being from england u cant help but remember our rugby..i played rugby 4 years but of late injuries have stopped me!..but hey we still kick ass lol

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:36 am

crisguitar wrote:well being from england u cant help but remember our rugby..i played rugby 4 years but of late injuries have stopped me!..but hey we still kick ass lol

LOL mate, they arent interested in our type of football. :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby crisguitar » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:21 am

thats because ther scared of a few cuts and scrapes that we get..who needs body protection ey! lol

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:33 am

crisguitar wrote:thats because ther scared of a few cuts and scrapes that we get..who needs body protection ey! lol

My ancestors are English so I'm not going to cut on any English sports. Rugby does look like an interesting sport, I must admit! Both rugby and soccar players have to be in stellar shape to do what they do! Amazing....

In all fairness, I don't think many "unpadded" rugby players want to hit most of these NFL linemen here in the states without some protection. If they do, they'd be paying for it later........

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:47 am

I just figured out that I am not really that good at picking winners in football games! :lol:

Good thing I don't bet on these things.

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:49 pm

For Steelers fans everywhere:

Steelers Video

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:31 pm

My Mother & sister were & are big Football fans & know "plenty" about it as for myself well I'm not as familiar w/this Sport as they are and ususally/often times I will go out :P shopping (or :( work) on Superbowl Football/Sunday grand day. I must admit though it's an amazing Family Event Occasion (watched extensively throughout the World!) and an All American Sport wishing all the best to "both" Teams the Pittsburg Steelers & Carolina Panthers who will thunderously challenge the other this "special" Superbowl/Sunday Event. 8O :o 8O Scary!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:31 pm

The Superbowl is this Sunday Weekend...-smile, anyway everyone Enjoy it! My sister is going to take over that day anyway (take over the TV etc.,. that's not right) so I mighty just go shopping (while at my dungeon job)/then watch the news later to see who won! 8) I would like the Pittsburg Steelers to win for I'm more familiar with their name. Peace!

Previous

Return to Free for all...